• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cave

We should get a teamspeak server or something. so we can actually speak to each other i think it would be a really good idea. discuss

Cave

i know this can be for people without a mic also because it has a chatbox, but yeh it will be mainly for people with a mic

Stone

Retired Moderator
Moved to Suggestions section.

That's strange, I was actually thinking of this idea whilst doing my paper-round this morning. What a coincidence.

To the subject, even though I was thinking of the idea myself, I think that teamspeak isn't really needed for a forum. It's ment to be text-based, so having a teamspeak channel would be quite pointless. I do have alot of experience with teamspeak, and have had my own server with around 30-50 people on it perday, in the past. So I could run it if we decided to get one.

Cave

haha how strange, and i see your point but, i think a teamspeak server would be a great asset

slop51

Im going to start a teamspeak channel for skyrim so if you want to join just message me and ill give you the code

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
Not only that but it could be useful for people who want to record some gameplay and turn it into a montage or commentary.

NisHv

I've made a Teamspeak server just for Skyrim stuff. Anyone is welcome to join. Just pm me or contact me i can tell you how to get on. It's really simple.

[EDIT] Just goto the server list and Search "Public Skyrim Teamspeak Server" and it should pop up. 32 slots.

slop51

Yeah to everybody if i were you i would go on NisHv's cause this was the first teamspeak i ever made and its bound to suck so just go on his

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts