[TBR] The Crusades aftermath

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
Sipro's smile quickly faded, once they reached there way to the smith all Shadow-Tail and Chris had done was argue.
Sipro began to glare and hissed in a angry fashion ''Silence, both of you. This is no time for bicker, what are you children? Come now, your lives will be in each over's hands, so be nice okay?'' Sipro turned to Chris and winked, acknowledging that it was really directed towards Shadow-Tail.

He then turned back towards Rufinu, seeing that he was clearly in the mood for a new sword, although it must of been quite awkward since the blade would be made by either a Vampire or orc, and in Rufinu's eyes they were Demons. Sipro began to talk to Askar ''Good friend, I'm glad you decided to show up'' a smile reached Sipro's face and he then un-sheathed his Evlen daggers, checking they were sharp enough, he then realized that Evlen was the finest in all Tamriel, although rivaled to Daedric, it was native and not considered evil.

He then faced back to R'alle, and pulled out a amulet of Arkay, it was his fathers and handed it to R'alle ''This was my fathers necklace, he gave it to me before I left Black Marsh, keep it safe.'' Sipro's smile began to fade so he just put on one, he didn't want R'alle to think Sipro was at all sad.
Sipro then looked at the amulet of Arkay around his neck, and looked into the sky, praying in his mind then facing back to Tadock, watching as the orc prepared to make his weaponry.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris chuckled. "I'm still a child, considering I'm 16. Not like I'm thd Emperior of Tamriel." He said jokeingly. He knew his limits and capabilities, so he left it at that.

Mini Mongo

Sipro laughed along with Chris ''Well I wouldn't say your a child, more a teenager, anyway you should listen to your elders Chris, such as myself'' a smile reached upon Sipro's reptilian face. Sipro's smile looked almost as if he was evil, his eyes did not shine in the sunlight, they were dark red. As he smiled you could see Sipro's sharp teeth glimmer in the sunlight, they were as sharp as Vampires fangs, and as strong as steel. His skin, scaly and strong was scarred by the many battles he had been in over the years. It was in small moments were the sun really shined, that one could tell that Sipro was no average Argonian.

Google

The group was against Shadow. Chris wanted to fight him, surrounded by his own ignorance. Sipro through that he could keep him under control, and recruit strangers without the the group's say so. Glass was nowhere to be seen, and so was Shadow's calm demeanor.

Shadow stood up from his chair and looked Chris in the eyes.

"You think you can beat me just because you helped this city defeat my rag tag army of bandits and me in a poisoned state of mind, but that proves nothing. That's about as impressive as you helping the guard beat up a group of drunks on a bad day."

Shadow tried to calm down, but Chris got on has gotten on his bad side.

"I try and rest on my chair, and you just walk up to me and try to pick a fight. I told you to back off, but you didn't walk away."

He turned his attention to both Chris and Sipro.

"The only reason I'm here is to prove to Glass that I am still loyal, since we have been friends from a long time. But the rest of you are not my friends, so I have nothing to prove to you."

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

"You know argonian- I'll flat out tell you this. Ally you may be to my father Glass. But I'll never view you as one. I don't care about your opinion either. Your just some stranger I don't care to know. It's true when I met you I was just a whiney brat. But it seems when I joke with you- You can't tell. Or are you just too oblivious? I only spaired you because I thought of my dad, not honor and not Sipro. And not whatever this Dark Brotherhood wants me for. I don't care if I'm supposed to be ' The True Empeiror of Tamriel' because in the end I'm no greater and no less than you. But I'm no simple person either, I grew up believe it or not, if you see it or don't, I can't force you to. It would be nice if we could try to talk, but with all this Striker non-sence I really don't know who to trust..."

Chris put a hand out in front of Shadow. "But I'll put my faith into you as my father Glass would." Chris seemed different.

It was true, only very few knew Glass was Chris's imperial father, but no one seems to recall his mother.

Rufinu listened as Chris and Shadow constantly argued, it was quite annoying. Those two didn't seem to realize in a matter of days, there actions in a few days could save the lives of each other. They were going to be comrades, but they hadn't realized that so far. Rufinu didn't feel like getting into the argument and just let Sipro do the talking.

However Rufinu did realize something, maybe he should take the Vampire's sword. Catch him off guard, was he serious about the one being forged in his blood though? It sounded crazy, but Rufinu was a quite paranoid fellow. Things like this he didn't like, multiple thoughts soon began to go throughout his head. One was, if he took the one forged in his blood, he would end him slicing someone with his sword and getting them infected with vampirism. The idea was ridiculous, but as paranoid as Rufinu was, this sounded sort of realistic to him.

It would Tadock a while to make him a steel sword though, considering the fact Askar was using the forge and Tadock just got here. It would be more reliable if he just took a sword from the vampire. Looking at the swords lined up, Rufinu stuck up his left hand, and used a telekinesis spell. Instantly the sword came flying towards him, catching it. It felt weird gripping the sword, Rufinu wasn't used to such a weapon. Hopefully he wouldn't go one-on-one with anyone experienced with one-handed weapons. It would for sure, mean the death of him.

"Sorry Tadock, I would have you make me a sword. However though, Askar already had some available. Maybe some other time."

Putting his new sword into his scabbard, Rufinu leaned back onto the stone walls around the forge. While he seriously might be carrying a sword with the blood of a Vampire, it was either that or an Orc's sword. At least vampires were once human.

Rufinu had one advantage that nobody else had though. He could maneuver more quickly than the others. This was because of the light weight Rufinu had on him. He wasn't wearing any armor, like the rest of everyone. He in fact was wearing only his Vigilant robes. While that lacked armor he did have a spell to improve his armor effectiveness. With his only weight being his sword, and his bag of supplies, which consisted mainly of food and a sleeping bag, Rufinu would most likely have no problem hiking throughout Skyrim or where ever they went. Something that he took comfort in. Even with the sword of a Vampire being at his side.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: You Know my Charecter wears Platinume right? Aka the lightest metal? He has a full suit of armor of it, very durable and light, meaning he has a great chance of competeing.

Google

(Sorry for all the short posts. I'm very busy.)

Shadow-Tail looked down at Chris's hand for a moment, thinking his words over.

"... I'll put my faith into you as my father Glass would."

After Chris finished talking, he put his own hand out.

"Lets just hope you can stay true to your words... Wait, did you say Glass is your father?"

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris sighed. "We faced the Black Knight of Thalmor- It was a reflection of him. We kinda talked at that point. And he sorta came out with it, my memory was sealed for reasons and we recovered that much. I never knew who my dad was till that adventure. Sipro was there, you could ask him if you like." Chris said shakeing Shadow's hand.

R'alle

young but able
R"alle was completely oblivious to what was going on. He simply sat there watching them. He decided to leave them be. He walked out and looked for some game to hunt. He really liked hunting it sharpened his predator instincts. He tracked a Rabbit all the way to it's den. He looked in the small hole and spotted 2 newborns.

His stomach growled. "They're newborns, I can't kill them or their mother. But I am hungry."
He slid one hand down the hole and took the fatter one. it fit in his palm. He put his back against the tree, and licked his lips. He snapped the creatures neck, and pulled the head off. He then bit into the rabbit . It tasted delicious. It tasted better than the cooked haunches he usually gets. The blood was like a delicious sauce. He finished his meal bones and all. His digestive system got a lot better since he lived in the woods. He still had blood on his chin but he didn't notice.

He walked back and sat outside the building where the group was. His stomach now full he patiently waited for the group.

Askar

Vampire Enthusiast. Serana Lover.
(( OOC: Platinum armor doesn't exist to my knowledge of TES...are we just making up our own armor sets? If so I'm in metorite steel. -___- ))

Askar looked over his shoulder at the bickering two and rolled his eyes, "The trifles of mortals are stupidly small." He said in a monotone voice. He continued to work the forge and some what ignore the others. After a few long moments he looked back at the imperial, "I was joking about the blood, only Sons and Daughters of Coldharbor are able to forge things with their blood. I am neither those things. So you can rest assured that you hold a blade as clean as a Priestess of Diebella."

He moved to the smelter after his little going ons, and got a few bits of moonstone and began to smelt it down. Watching the metal pool into the large flat plates he was smelting them into he pulled the pieces out and set them aside to cool, making sure that no one was near to burn themselves. As that was cooling he walked up to Rufinu and looked him over, "You could use some gauntlets and boots, they won't hinder you too much, what do you say?" In truth he wanted to make the Vigilant a breastplate, something light but still durable, and he was sure that the vigilant had a few spells up his sleeves that could lighten his body weight in a pinch if he needed to really get away.

Tilting his head to the side, Askar waited for Rufinu to answer, all the while his face falling into annoyance at the bickering of the two near Spiro.

OOC: I addressed the matter in the OOC thread. Even if platinum existed in Nirn it wouldn't be in the hands of some average mercenary. Not to mention how much money it would cost to build platinum armor.

Rufinu was sort of relieved when Askar mentioned that only sons and daughters of Coldharbor were able to forge objects with there blood. Having studied the daedric princes, Rufinu knew that Coldharbor was Molag Bal's plane in Oblivion. He also knew that sons and daughters of Coldharbor were Vampire Lords, the most powerful form of Vampire to exist. Thankfully Askar wasn't one.

Watching Askar smelt his weapons, Rufinu looked over at the waterfall next to him and the surrounding city. It was a beautiful city. What he heard from the locals though, he wouldn't want to live here. With the city just being attacked by the Strikers, the Forsworn outside the City, and Cidna mine. Markarth had plenty of cons.

With his weapons cooling, Askar walked over to Rufinu. Askar began to offer that he would make him some gauntlets and boots. At first Rufinu didn't like the idea of being slowed down. Askar's assurance that it wouldn't slow him down much though made Rufinu decide that he would.

"You know what Askar, why not? I prefer steel".

Looking over at the two next to Spiro, Rufinu noticed that Askar was staring at them also. Everyone seemed irritated by the two of them fighting.

"I feel bad for you Askar, since you are immortal, you have to put up with the arrogance of mortals. I sometimes wonder why the nine divines even created us and the world", Rufinu was beginning to develop something that he didn't have with Tadock or Askar before, respect. He was totally out of line yesterday at the Silver-Blood Inn, perhaps he should apologize to Tadock, who he called a demon yesterday. Orcs weren't probably much into apologizes though. Perhaps a simple acknowledgement of his mistake would be the best.

Google

Shadow-Tail understood that he had missed out on a lot since he was away, and was grateful for the information given to him by Chris. He knew now that Chris has changed much since there last meeting.

"I see. Thank you for telling me this."

Shadow broke off the handshake and took a step back, observing the rest of the group.

"I see that you have gathered an impressive group of rejects, Sipro."

Askar

Nodding lightly Askar moved back to his cooling moonstone, "I have moonstone cooling, however I can mix the two, it'll be like elvish armor yet a touch heavier, the strength of the steel coming through the lighter armor. A little trick I've learned over my many years."

He removes the cooled plates from the smelting mold and then sets it back in the smelter. Setting a fe gold coins down on the work bench he takes a few steel ingots and throw them in the smelter to smelt down and form into the proper sized plates. Once he's sure the steel has melted he takes the moonstone plates and throws them in as well, letting the two metals mix together. He then pulls back and waits, all the while, eying Rufinu, "Being immortal allows me to...see over petty squabbles and other such things that "mortals" tend to busy themselves with. Things of trivial matters to me, are probably of great importance to others. What does it matter who can best who when time will prove you the victor in the long run? Sure, either of them could be stronger than I am in any field of battle or craft, yet I have all of eternity to learn and be better. Pride also has little meaning to one of vampiric blood, any pride you build one era, can be smashed for forgotten the next. Its rather humbling to be honest...one would think it would fill you with naught but pride and arrogance."

He gave the lightest of shrugs, like his words hardly made sense to anyone but himself. He looked into the smelter and pulled the mixed plates out and let them rest. He then grabbed a bit of yarn, a measuring tool, and looked to Rufinu, "May I touch you Vigilant? I must measure your arm distance and the length of you foot and the distance from your knee to your ankle."

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: I addressed the matter in the OOC thread. Even if platinum existed in Nirn it wouldn't be in the hands of some average mercenary. Not to mention how much money it would cost to build platinum armor.

Rufinu was sort of relieved when Askar mentioned that only sons and daughters of Coldharbor were able to forge objects with there blood. Having studied the daedric princes, Rufinu knew that Coldharbor was Molag Bal's plane in Oblivion. He also knew that sons and daughters of Coldharbor were Vampire Lords, the most powerful form of Vampire to exist. Thankfully Askar wasn't one.

Watching Askar smelt his weapons, Rufinu looked over at the waterfall next to him and the surrounding city. It was a beautiful city. What he heard from the locals though, he wouldn't want to live here. With the city just being attacked by the Strikers, the Forsworn outside the City, and Cidna mine. Markarth had plenty of cons.

With his weapons cooling, Askar walked over to Rufinu. Askar began to offer that he would make him some gauntlets and boots. At first Rufinu didn't like the idea of being slowed down. Askar's assurance that it wouldn't slow him down much though made Rufinu decide that he would.

"You know what Askar, why not? I prefer steel".

Looking over at the two next to Spiro, Rufinu noticed that Askar was staring at them also. Everyone seemed irritated by the two of them fighting.

"I feel bad for you Askar, since you are immortal, you have to put up with the arrogance of mortals. I sometimes wonder why the nine divines even created us and the world", Rufinu was beginning to develop something that he didn't have with Tadock or Askar before, respect. He was totally out of line yesterday at the Silver-Blood Inn, perhaps he should apologize to Tadock, who he called a demon yesterday. Orcs weren't probably much into apologizes though. Perhaps a simple acknowledgement of his mistake would be the best.
OOC: Read one of the first [TRB] Rp's. He dosn't just have it, he obtained it. Read Ties to the past. Ask Sipro.

R'alle

young but able
R'alle grew impatient. He walked in. He sat inside and waited for the group to move. He really wanted to ride Shadow cairne. He looked at a fully armored man. He seemed to be making something. R'alle was a little frustrated, as he could not tell the Race,age,skin color, eye color of the man. Matter of fact R'alle assumed it was a man since the Armor looks heavy to R'alle. The mask also looked unique R'alle couldn't help himself he caught himself starring at it. He wondered if the man could see well, because R'alle couldn't see his eyes he just estimated everything. Orc/blue eyes/blacksmith/age is 45 since he seems to know what he's doing.

R'alle stepped closer. He observerd as the Orc measured an Imperial. The Imperial smelled of scented candles oddly.
He couldn't hold his curiosity . "Excuse me. But who are you guys?"

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris walked out with much to say. "I'm going home. Dad is wanting to train me in something. See you guys around." He nodded and disappeared in a Flash on light.

Mini Mongo

Sipro turned to Shadow-Tail, his rage suppressed and gone..........for now.
''Yes I suppose, but rejects of the finest in Tamriel, anyway they seems well trained'' Sipro smiled as he replied to Shadow-Tail in a jokingly manner.
He saw that R'alle grew bored and began to hurry the group ''Come on, my mother smiths faster than you guys, your like old men!'' once again Sipro grinned at his own humor and approached Askar and Tadock, looking over their work.
''Good job boys, but seriously hurry up if you need to smith during the adventure, and I can guarantee you will you will need to be 10x faster.'' Sipro turned fully around and walked to R'alle as the lovely cold air brushed against Sipro's face he stopped before passing Rufinu and whispered in his ear ''I had another vision brother'' He then tilted his head ''Come Shadow-Tail you are with me remember'' he then started to make his way to R'alle once more and knelt down to his level.
''How can you be bored so easily R'alle, admire the knecklace, see how Askar and Tadock smith just keep yourself company okay?'' Sipro then stood and waited for the group to finish.

R'alle

young but able
R'alle remembered the necklace Sipro gave him. He took the necklace out of his satchel and put it on. He felt a burning sensation in his heart. No it wasn't his heart, it was his Tattoo. The sensation resided a bit. He wondered if wearing an amulet of Arkay would betray Namira. He really hoped not. He continued to watch the smithers smith. His question still held in the air for anyone to answer.

Askar

Askar watched as the man suddenly vanished in a large array of light and his skin ran cold. Does that man have Dawnbringer, the mythical Daedric artifact that is used to smite all things unholy and undead? He wasn't going to wait to find out. Grabbing his armor and his cloak Askar pulled it all on without a word, leaving Rufinu there waiting to be measured, and the others as well. He pulled his hood tightly over his head, covering most of his mask and took off at a brisk walk through the stone halls of this city. He weaved and dodged through people, silently willing his feet to take him as far away from this city as he could. He made it to the gates and placed a hand on the heavy door. He looked back and shook his head, "It would have been a good run..." And with that, he pushed the door open, and stepped into the threshold outside of the city

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts