[TBR] The Crusades aftermath

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
Previously on [TRB] the Strikers planned to take Markarth, increasing their income and getting enough power to take the rest of Skyrim.
Originally Shadow-Tail was a new Argonian but with some skill. During the early stages of the Strikers he killed one of the general replacing him, due to this being the rule of the Strikers. To Williams regret Shadow-Tail did not have the intention of serving him and before the word of the Generals death and Shadow-Tails new title he betrayed William and planned on taking Markarth for himself with the Rogue army of Strikers, causing much distress in Williams plans, now the Strikers are weak and may finally be destroyed.
When Shadow-Tail finally sieged Markarth they were defeated by Chris, Sipro, R'alle and the guards of Markarth.
After which Chris returned home, R'alle stayed in Markarth and Sipro took the fellow argonian Shadow-Tail under his wing. So to say.
During this episode of [TBR] we see the aftermath of the battle, and what is to become of both Sipro, chris and R'alle relationship.
And the big question is........will Sipro be able to control the great general Shadow-Tail?
IF YOU WISH TO JOIN THIS THREAD PLEASE GO TO THE OOC AND POST YOUR CHARACTER!

Sipro glared at the city of Markarth, the birds sung and the people spoke in the Market.
It always puzzled Sipro how a city could actually be built within a mountain.
Before Chris left to return home Sipro made a deal that Shadow-Tail was to be set free, and Chris agreed only if Sipro was to protect him, Sipro agreed.
Sipro or Shouts-at-Dragons as he was otherwise known left his room and stepped out of the fort.

As he stepped outside into the shining light of Markarth his eyes burned, he had been in his room for extended hours so his eyes had to adjust.
He started to walk down the stairs but was bumped into by a young child, probably 13. He appeared to be playing tag with his friend and bumped into Sipro ''Sorry mister!'' he shouted as he ran down stairs.
Sipro continued down the stairs on the path and entered the market, he needed some food for his journey and even more for Shadow-Tail, and enemy he may be but he still needed to be treated right.
He approached a fisherman, Sipro just loved fish and in all his years he had probably consumed an oceans amount of salmon. ''Lets have 5 pieces of Salmon friend, and where can I get myself some deer or warthog?'' The fisher chopped the salmons heads off and placed it all on the table ''That'll be 5 septims for you friend, you saved us. And you can find some deer from that woman over there'' The fisherman replied pointing towards a woman. ''Cheers mate'' Sipro replied, he heard the fisherman start to talk again saying ''So where you heading fr........'' he then faded out and Sipro approached the woman. ''I'm gonna need some of your finest Deer'' the woman handed Sipro the deer and merely stood their........silently ''So are you gonna tell me how much it is or can I just take it?'' the woman replied ''Just take it mate'' Sipro really didn't like being treated like a hero because in his mind he wasn't.
Sipro placed all the food in his satchel then headed to the Prison.

Sipro walked into the prison, men from the strikers were moaning for food and water, clearly they hadn't been fed but Sipro really didn't have enough to handout so instead he just walked to the Jailor. ''Can you open up number 47 please?'' The jailor looked at him puzzled ''But that's Shadow-Tails cell?'' Sipro replied ''Yeah it is, so open it up mate'' The Jailor led him to Shadow-Tails cell and opened it up ''Their you go now get outta here mate'' Sipro nodded and went to shake shadow-tails hand ''My names Sipro, otherwise known as Shouts-at-Dragons, and your now officially under my protection and service, got it?''
Sipro didn't like meaning to sound so harsh but he had no choice, he had to show his authority over him.
Eventually Sipro would free Shadow-Tail but for now, he was under Sipro service and protection.
Sipro had much planned for his time with Shadow-Tail and wished to gain much knowledge, and gain friendship with Shadow-Tail.
They were now outside markarth, Shadow-Tail had ignored everything intil they stepped outside. Sipro gazed at the city of Markarth next to Shadow-Tail and he began to spoke.

Google

Shadow-Tail stood next to Sipro as he gazed at the city of Markarth. "I guess I should explain a few reasons behind my attack of this city." He turned to the other Argonian and pointed to the wound on his right arm. "See this wound? It's from an old falmer arrow that was poisoned with nothing the healers have ever seen. The poison is odd, as it can have various effects. One such effect is a change of behavior." Shadow turned back to the city as he watched repair men working on all the damage from the battle. "I'm afraid that this can cause a lot of chaos. The whole evil me thing was a result of that sudden change, as I wasn't truly in control of myself when this happened... if that makes any sense."

Mini Mongo

Sipro listened to Shadow-Tail as he spoke, he said I guess I should explain a few reasons behind my attack of this city." He turned to the other Argonian and pointed to the wound on his right arm."See this wound? It's from an old falmer arrow that was poisoned with nothing the healers have ever seen. The poison is odd, as it can have various effects. One such effect is a change of behavior." Shadow turned back to the city as he watched repair men working on all the damage from the battle. "I'm afraid that this can cause a lot of chaos. The whole evil me thing was a result of that sudden change, as I wasn't truly in control of myself when this happened... if that makes any sense."
Sipro could understand the position he was in, it must have been weird for Shadow-Tail, Sipro then replied ''I wouldn't worry friend, the truth is their is no good nor evil, it is merely the other side that is evil in your eyes, and in their eyes you are the evil. William is a harsh man, I wish for me and you to stop him, we are equals but by documents you are under my service and protection, so just remember that friend. Anyway, Chris is gone and R'alle is doing what he wants living his life like he should. We will continue the fight and finally free skyrim from the Strikers, are you with me?'' Sipro was eager to destroy the Strikers and assassinate William, he was a strong and hard man, and Conan was just as strong but even harder of a rock to brake.
Sipro was happy to have Shadow-Tails skill, even he had heard how Shadow-Tail had killed the General with ease, he wasn't entirely sure to believe Shadow-Tail about his story but he knew he had been poisoned and he was at least a difference man. However you looked at it.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris was at home, relaxing in his cozy room. Vivvian was making her rounds to the Brotherhood. Chris felt ready to retire. Fighting an ally and setting him free? It was unlike him and most certainly not something he would do. He questioned many and often wondered about himself and why it was solely him the brotherhood relied on and protected? For what purpose he thought? Still. The sooner he was done with it, the sooner he could return to his normal everyday life away from the wars.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

"It's nothing..." He sighed. " A lot has happened. I just hope things returned to normal soon." He was re-leaved to see his dad.

"Heh. Normal." Glass took a seat. "Define normal, if you would." It was a question which haunted Glass at some nights. Normal was undefined, and relative. Especially for Glass. His life was never the same for more than one week...

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris sighed. "Nothing to do with war or battle, easy going with teaching leasons. Just relaxing ya know? Not as some empeiror, but as a person." He finished. He looked quite stressed acctully.

Askar

Vampire Enthusiast. Serana Lover.
It was a cool night in Markarth, one could always expect cool nights here, being built fairly high up in the mountains, the protection from the warmth of the sun, and the fact that the whole city was built out of stone, made nights in the dead of summer, quite pleasurable. It was late at night, and nearly everyone was asleep, except for Askar.

He loved the cold night air of Markarth, it was easy to feel at home, being a creature of the night, and the stones under his feet would always gently clank as he moved, echoing off the stone walls with creepy satisfaction. Rolling his shoulders and neck, Askar continued to take a walk throughout the city, the itch of thirst burning at the back of his throat as he passed a lone guard, "Control yourself, Stendaar gives you strength.." He managed to get past the guard without so much of an incident, a bit of pride filling his chest, over two hundred years and it was getting easier each day. Its the little things in life. Turning the corner so he was facing the gates, Askar found that he wanted a drink. Would he see anyone on the way to the tavern?

Mini Mongo

Sipro suddenly stood ''Wait right here shadow, I sense evil in the air'' Sipro ran down the steps, the tavern was busy and the streets were empty apart from the guards patrolling.
Sipro's senses kicked in, he smelt the lush air, it spelled of..........vampire.
''Come out creature of the night, I can smell you!'' Sipro had had bad dealings with Vampires, they only ever caused trouble and in this city he wouldn't have any trouble. Sipro began to walk through the streets following his senses, the Vampire was clearly moving.

He then had a drift of air spray against his face, he smelt the Vampire clearly and started to run to the location where the smell was at is strongest.
Sipro would not attack the creature unless it's intentions were bad, but this was his city, his rules.

''Come out quietly and no harm will be done, NOW!'' Sipro shouted at his peak, he then approached a pale nord ''I know what you are creature of the night. State your name and buisness and I will not have you arrested, cause any trouble and I will kill you'' Sipro had to be harsh, if this Nord Vampire was here for trouble he would have him arrested, if he went for him he would shoot him.
The Vampire looked tall, roughly 6'5 and very strong. The Vampire wore old worn looking Blades armor, though clearly not a blade perhaps he found it. He wore a replica of a Dragon priest mask but Sipro could see his skin, it was clearly pale and he damn right smelt like a Vampire it was no argument. The armor was clearly steel, not strong enough to protect him for evlen arrows.

Sipro looked over him One shoot to the neck should kill him if not then a shoot to the knee making him fall to the ground. The Vampire carried a ebony war axe and a shield, strong enough to block of very well made steel
Though the Vampire would prove strong in melee combat he was no match against Sipro at distance, Sipro was a very highly trained and disciplined archer, in-fact General tulius himself had offered Sipro a job as a legate for his skill, but Sipro declined his offer.
Sipro prefered to live his life how he wanted, the civil war did not bother him, instead what did was the safety of the citizens and the Dragons and how they returned.

Askar

Askar blinked a few times as the argonian approached. He had stopped mid stride and turned to level those steely stoic eyes of his mask upon the man. Rolling his shoulders, Askar tilted his head to the side and then pointed to the guard they had both passed, "If I was here for any ill-will do you think that man would be walking still?"

He chuckled lightly and the moonlight shone off the armor, though old, it was tough and treated well, with the density of anything made by the Orcs, however age did take a toll upon the armor. Flexing his fingers and rolling his shoulders Askar came off as being completely aloof, not really giving an inch to the Argonian.

"I was told there were people who would not look down upon me here. Am I mistaken?"

The feeling of his eyebrows being raised came through the tone of his voice, but he was completely relaxed and showing no ill-will towards the man.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris was laying down at this time. He was stressed ofcourse, but he was still sensable. In most cases he was a leader- Or atleast a tactican everyone listened to. His knowledge was of an old man trapped in a young body. A body young, able and prepaired for worse case scnario. In any case he was diplomatic if he could be. He disliked having to kill and decide what he should do ; a burdan most could not see. He hated pride - A meaningless feeling men felt, he simply took no initiative showing it for he saw it was sinful and sparks most conflicts. He wanted to live as himself , not a canadate to the throne.

Mini Mongo

Sipro listened to the Nord, he was clearly he for no bad intention ''Of course I am not looking down upon you Sir, it's just with the recent goings on, I'm very protective over the city. And as we both know most Vampires are usually mass murderers and killers. Please excuse me for the misunderstanding it was not personal, please enjoy your stay. If you want you may join me for dinner in the Jarls keep, it would be my pleasure''

Sipro understood how hard it must be for Vampires to live, although they came off in a bad start Sipro was merely protective. He wanted to prove to the Vampire he was no bad man. Sipro held his hand gesturing to the Vampire to follow him.
Sipro could still smell the foulness of the Vampire, he clearly wasn't very fed so Sipro would keep a keen eye.

Askar

Askar tapped the mask he wore, "I wear this for a reason, and I doubt the Jarl would be as forgiving as you are." The large man didn't move, he wasn't too comfortable with following a man who ran up and threatened to have him arrested for simply taking a walk.

"I merely came for a walk, and to ask for some contracts from some friends of mine. I'm a bit of a sell-sword. So I don't think the Jarl would have anything interesting to say to me, other than usual Vampire vile." He gave a slight shrug, like he's used to it, and it no long bothered him.

Rolling his shoulders again, Askar nodded to the man before him, "I have a home up in the highest reaches of the city, on the eastern side, fairly small, and alone in its little crevasse. Stop by if you'd like, I'm going to get a drink from the Tavern, and head there."

Mini Mongo

Sipro understood the Nords logic, it was clear he was rather offended by Sipro but he was used to it.
''How about I join you friend? I've had a few Vampires friend myself, please excuse my rudeness it was merely me being protective. My names Sipro or Shouts-at-Dragons as many call me, I hail from Black Marsh. I'm an enforcer and assassin for the Jarls of Skyrim.''
Sipro held out his hand, ready to shake the Vampires hand.

Clearly the Vampire was a nice fellow, Sipro wished to get to know him. In Sipro's life he came across lots of Vampires, during his time doing contracts for the Dark Brotherhood many of the employers were Vampires themselves. One of Sipro's greatest friends in the Dark Brotherhood were in-fact a Vampire, he taught him how to deal with the killing. Though Sipro never got to grips with it, he had no choice since he needed the money.

Askar

Askar reached out and shook the mans hand in his plated one, giving it a single firm shake and then released his hand. "My names Askar, I've forgotten my surname long ago. My family hails from Skyrim, however I was born, and died in Cyrodil. My family has been a part of the blades for generations, however, the tradition, died with me." He tapped the armor with his fist for the pure irony of the idea of wearing it.

He paused for a moment, as if considering the mans motives before him. Who runs up on a man, threatens to have them arrested, and then acts so chummy afterwards? It didn't sit right with the paranoid vampire, people who tried to get to know him either only did it to get turned themselves, or find if he had a secret coven and have them all killed along with himself.

It couldn't hurt, things never hurt until it all went to Oblivion in a hand basket. He nodded and headed to the Tavern, not really looking to see if the mans following as he goes. The Silver-Blood Inn was decent enough by Vampires standers. Spacious, cool, and the stony floors echoed creepily as he walked, which was a secret satisfaction for him. Once within the Inn he moved to the stone seats at the bar and plops down. The bar tender looks at him and he nods lightly, "Black-Briar Meed." The Tavern-keep nodded and grabbed a stone mug and filled it before passing it over to Askar. He grabbed the mug and just held it, not really moving to drink it or anything at the moment, perhaps he ordered it simply for the memory of drinking it?

Mini Mongo

Sipro shaked his hand ''I see, the Blades.......what a great creation'' Sipro followed Askar into the Silver-blood Inn, Sipro could see that Askar was clearly paranoid by Sipro's behavior.
He then approached the bar ''Let's have some Nord mead please'' he took the mead and placed 3 septims onto the counter.

Sipro then walked up to a chair with Askar, gesturing for him to sit down. Sipro then sat and took a gulp of his mead ''So, what's your story mate?'' Sipro usually liked to get to know everyone, he needed to know everyone in markarth. The silver-bloods thought they ruled Markarth, but with the Riftwood brotherhood saving Markarth, it was more their city now then ever.

Askar

Askar shrugged a little and grabbed his mug and nodded to Spiro to follow. He moved to the farthest table from anyone within the Tavern, which wasn't hard, it was late enough in the night that all the drunks had fallen asleep or gone home and the usuals were off to bed. Easing himself into the wooden chair at the table, Askar seemed to relax a bit. He rolled his shoulders and cracked his neck,

"Where does one begin? My family has been within the ranks of the Blades for five generations, leading all the way up to myself, even our wives and sisters were among the ranks, we were a proud and traditional clan." He adjusted himself within the chair so he could sit more comfortably and shrugged his shoulders lightly. "I joined the Blades when I was a fresh faced young man barely able to hold an axe on my own, but I was full of pride for my family, and proud that I would be able to be a member of the infamous Blades." He gently tapped his armor, as if in a salute, "I trained as a squire for years with them, and then eventually made it to full fledged member. I wore this armor with pride, and I protected my shield siblings with honor, until the accident." he made a bit of a face under his mask, though it would read in his body motions. "The Oblivion Crisis had just ended, and we were trying to rebuild after our losses...it was hard, but we were pressistant. I had gotten word from a local Tavern-Keep about a Coven of Vampires outside of Bravil, so I went to investigate." He suddenly gets serious, and a bit quiet, "I charged in sword ablazing, screaming out praise to Stendaar and Talos...and though I made it out alive, and not a single Vampire left in that cave...I was bitten. As I was fending off one, another came up behind me, and sunk her teeth into my throat. I barely managed to land my fist to her nose before she drained me of everything. I stumbled out of there cursed, and afflicted. My body, far too weak to get anywhere quickly, succumbed to the disease. When I regained my strength, I tried to return to Cloud Ruler Temple...but they would not have me. I was weak they said, no Blade should have ever put themselves in the possition to become infected...and they cast me out. I kept my armor for the memory of my once proud clan, my family, and my name...its a shame I've forgotten it, I suppose the irony hasn't left me." He shrugs and grabs his stone mug of mead and lifts it to the small slit at the mouth of his mask and lets the ale pour in so he can drink.

"I've roamed Cyrodil and now Skyrim, hoping to find a place to call home. There are few opportunities, for there are fewer here who even look at me as a brother Nord..." He gave another shrug and set the empty mug down on the table. "I was told i could find refuge here, amongst a Brotherhood native to these parts. Are you a member? Am i perhaps, mistaken?"

Grimm_Moon

OOC: Sorry I am new and semi-stupid until I get a hang of things
IC: Tadock walks into the tavern Tired from his run from Solitude. He sees no one else in the Tavern other than the tavern-keep and the two men sitting together talking. Asked for Black-Briar Meed and sat down near the two men listening to what they had to say. He was unsure if one or both of these men was someone he was looking for. Drinking his meed he listened to the vampires story.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts