PS3 Taste of Death - Eola is attacking me? *spoliers*

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sticky runes

I'm doing the quest "Taste of Death", and i want to do it so that i accept the sacrifice to Namira at the end, but for some reason, when i reach the final chamber, Eola turns into an enemy and tries to kill me. First, i killed all the draugr inside, and got the dialogue where she tells me to go and get the priest, but then she started trying to kill me. Then i reloaded to just before the chamber, spoke to her before entering, and she attacked me then. Is this because i accidently hit her during combat? If I escape from the dungeon without fighting her, will she still attack me when i come back with the priest? I think i'm just gonna reload and choose not to have Eola accompany me, but i'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

sticky runes

no takers? oh well. if anyone's interested, i solved it by loading an auto-save from when i first entered the cave, and just ran on ahead of Eola, cutting down all the draugr. She didn't turn against me this time, and the quest proceded as normal and i was able to get the Ring of Namira.

PS - my character is a khajit, so technically its not cannibalism.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
PS - my character is a khajit, so technically its not cannibalism.

Apparently Khajit tastes quite sweet, because of all the moon sugar and Skooma.

As for your quarry, I have no idea, I can only guess it's one of Skyrim's Eleventy billion bugs.

Clau

The Fateless One
This happens to me a lot. I happen to accidentally hit her during combat and it triggers her aggression mode after the dungeon is cleared with Draugrs.

If you play as an Imperial, you can use Voice of the Emperor to calm her and proceed with the dialogues.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts