• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Capi0223

ES Newcomer
It seems this forum is very similar to the shoryuken.com forums, which is available on the Tapatalk app, however, no matter how much I search, I can't find this forum on there.

Is Skyrimforums.org on the Tapatalk network? If not, I recommend it.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Search us again, we should be there.

Thanks. :)

jasqid

i found this forum from using the boardexpress app on my windows phone. This forum, after logging in, crashes the app. I also just got a xoom tablet and downloaded a tapatalk app to access my forums through it as well, this android app also crashes on this forum. Is there something unique about this forum that cause issues of the same type on totally differnet platforms and apps?

i contacted the dev of the WP app boardexpress and got a response 4 days later to check out a free game. Really? A game? And no mention of anything about my question?

Well, i wondered of the topic just like the path i usually take heading to my next skyrim quest.... but since i had jo response or help from the dev community i thought i would pose this question here in case maybe any of you had a similar issue.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
i found this forum from using the boardexpress app on my windows phone. This forum, after logging in, crashes the app. I also just got a xoom tablet and downloaded a tapatalk app to access my forums through it as well, this android app also crashes on this forum. Is there something unique about this forum that cause issues of the same type on totally differnet platforms and apps?

i contacted the dev of the WP app boardexpress and got a response 4 days later to check out a free game. Really? A game? And no mention of anything about my question?

Well, i wondered of the topic just like the path i usually take heading to my next skyrim quest.... but since i had jo response or help from the dev community i thought i would pose this question here in case maybe any of you had a similar issue.

No idea at all, I've got the app on my iPhone and it works fine for me. Perhaps the developer no longer supports the app you were using? :\

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Tapatalk on Android works fine for me on a phone but I don't have a tablet to test. I've not heard of boardexpress. Did you try contacting the Tapatalk folks?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
As an aside, I have also tried to contact Tapatalk about the "ignore" feature not being enabled. From what I've read on their forum so far, it seems it's enabled on some board formats and not others. I didn't see anything about it in the last changelog for the Xenforo format. I'll let you guys know what I find out if they get back to me.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I have Tapatalk for Android and I know I don't have the Ignore option. I'm also not ignoring anyone so I am not the best tester for this. Can those of you with Tapatalk and an Ignore list let me know if you're using Android or iPhone or something else? There's a 2.0 Android coming out but I'm not sure specifically who to pester about this because I don't know what versions everyone here is running. Please let me know so I can try and make some progress with them.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
ive seen heaps of people using it, it should be there.

I never realized it wasn't until a member pointed it out. I've been scouring the Tapatalk forums for info on this and like I mentioned, the support seems sporadic at best. But Xenforo is not the only board software they support either.

Solitude

Inactive
I never realized it wasn't until a member pointed it out. I've been scouring the Tapatalk forums for info on this and like I mentioned, the support seems sporadic at best. But Xenforo is not the only board software they support either.

so its not there then?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
works fine on my transformer and htc mobile, no issues with android on phone or tablet

Can you ignore users from there? Do you have anyone on your ignore list here? If you do, do you still see their posts when you use Tapatalk?

I just got a new phone so I haven't reinstalled Tapatalk yet to check it again.

Halkin

pzzzztt
nein on both counts, i dont have anyone ignored, though i'm sure ive made many ignore lists. i could try shortly but i wouldnt see the response

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts