• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

This idea just came to me, and I have zero ability to carry it out, so I'd like to hear some thoughts.
What about a mod where, after the main quest, you have the option to beat a dragon into submission and convince it to follow you and Paarthunax? So you're building an army of dragons that just do their own things around Skyrim and can be called to aid in battle. It could even go so far as a quest chain for rebuilding the dragon cult as it should be. A bridge between mortal creatures and dragons. You're given an option at the end between masks to forge, and take your place as their first priest.

FullmetalHeart20

There's over 100 views and not a single comment here. I was hoping to give modders ideas and generate discussion, because that's the only way I can contribute. So I guess I'm bumping this.

Ylva Moonfang

Rahlosdun
The way you said how to tame the dragons made me lol. I don't know why. If I was a modder, I would do this. I like this idea.

aquaticneko

Would this be possible at all without looking outlandish in Skyrim? Since no one is commenting it makes me feel like it maybe hard or not possible. I think it's a grand idea. Wouldn't it be fun to have a dragon by your side after wrecking the towns one by one all over again?

FullmetalHeart20

While the thought is fun, I was thinking more like helping Paarthunax get plops in order after the clusterfluff Alduin caused. But playing chaotic evil? Why not!?

erook7878

I'm sure some modder out there can figure this out. Having a hard time seeing it work without looking insane. Going all Kalesi would be fun though.

Latest posts