• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
To tag a user, you have to use @ and the user's name. For example
Code:
@Renegader
gives Renegader.

They will get a notification in their alerts once you tag a user.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Cool. I like that feature. It eliminates the need of quoting someone even if it isn’t necessary just in order to alert them. Thumbs up, Renegader ;>

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
By the way, is this feature also affected by the site maintenance?

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Well, I think the Twitter/Facebook comparison is a bit far-fetched. Like several people have pointed out, it’s more of a substitute for quoting especially in cases where the post that you are replying to is short.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
that's true, Demut (lol) but I can't help but compare it with Twitter and Facebook because feature like this is making this forum a step closer to social networking... I have yet to see a forum with such close community that this would be implemented. I know it's quite convenient for keeping a discuss in the thread but there are other uses to this feature

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Looks like it works again.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I didn't think i'd be using it too much, but i've been using it a lot to reference small amounts of text I need to quote rather than using the actual quote tags.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
It is a decently convenient way to alert us to a thread or post if you think it warrants our attention, if not an actual report.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts