• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Just found this gem recently. I've been playing Dark Souls 3 recently, and been looking for ways to apply it to Skyrim, because why not? After making the enemies actually pose a challenge (on anything over adept) I started looking into ways to make my characters a little more formidable. Needless to say, I've got an unhealthy amount of weapon and armour mods, I've started using Ordinator, and several spell packages. I was a little disappointed by the lack of bleed options in Skyrim, from the start though.

So, recently, on one of my delves into the Nexus, I discovered this. Which adds poisons/potions, and some weapon coatings, like in dark souls including one that causes hemmorhaging once a certain coating is applied to weapons. Much like Carthus Rouge. Or as close as one can get in Skyrim. There are complaints on the mod page, as the mod is outdated slightly, but I've found everything works so far, and there are a couple of 'fixes' posted in the mod commentary section. Highly recommended, along with the other above mentioned mods.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mod...page=1&sort=DESC&pid=0&thread_id=579055&pUp=1

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts