• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Swordsmansmith

Man I've never been so excited about a game release, less than 12 hours EST. Im planning on getting to Gamestop about 10:30 to get in line...

I'm gonna hit my Gamestop at the same time, althought I've got 13 hours to go (I'm in Mountain time). Thankfully there's a Starbuck's right next door so I can grab a coffee for the wait.

bret987

T - 6 hours where I am. Got school tomorrow but I'm playing all night anyway, then got the whole weekend too. Cannot wait :D

Akatosh

I am not sure if i want to get to my gamestop early or not. i mean i bought the game months ago so its not like i need to get in line to buy it. idk maybe ill get there around 11 maybe 11:30. 11 hours to go.

Swordsmansmith

Gamestop told me get there by 10:30 or so if I didn't want to be in back of the line. They're expecting around 100 people to come and pick up their copy.

Travis

Gamestop told me get there by 10:30 or so if I didn't want to be in back of the line. They're expecting around 100 people to come and pick up their copy.
Wow. So that is a line of people who have already purchased the game. How long will it take you to get your copy if you are at the back of the pack?

Steve House

well unfortunately I cant get skyrim until tomorrow...my local store isnt having a midnight release. Funny thing is that Gamefly is shipping skyrim to me as well lol...I had it on my rental que and checked today and they sent it out already..so that will be here probably saturday...now my step-son will be able to play it on his xbox while I'm playing my own copy on my xbox :) ...so at least i can say that I'll have two copies lol...so take that you early skyrim gettin fools!! haha...jk...i still envy you.....(sigh)

Swordsmansmith

My local GS said that at the midnight release of MW3 the last customer didnt get out until 2:15 AM, that's with three computers checking people out. Sucks for the employees...

Travis

well unfortunately I cant get skyrim until tomorrow...my local store isnt having a midnight release. Funny thing is that Gamefly is shipping skyrim to me as well lol...I had it on my rental que and checked today and they sent it out already..so that will be here probably saturday...now my step-son will be able to play it on his xbox while I'm playing my own copy on my xbox :) ...so at least i can say that I'll have two copies lol...so take that you early skyrim gettin fools!! haha...jk...i still envy you.....(sigh)
LOL. You know you are excited about a game when you have 2 copies 2 days after launch. Sounds like a lucky step-son to me :)

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
My local GS said that at the midnight release of MW3 the last customer didnt get out until 2:15 AM, that's with three computers checking people out. Sucks for the employees...

Well, it doesn't suck at all if they are in union and get legal bonus out of that. Atleast in here, if you work on holiday AND night, wage for that day goes up around 150%.

Travis

they don't get time and a half for working strange hours though? I thought when I was part time in retail, we got time and a half for holidays, and strange nights.

P_SparQs

To play Skyrim is to enter into a relationship, one that provides feelings of empowerment, yet demands total submission.

Submit you will, for The Elder Scrolls V is the new zenith of role-playing games and it commands you to look up.

I think that Jim Sterling quote about Skyrim gave me an emotional orgasm. LMAO!

Travis

Wow! Where did you find that quote? That is awesome. I'm ready. I'm ready to submit, and feel the power flowing through me fingers ;)

Swordsmansmith

As soon as I gain lycanthropy look out helpless villagers, in the words of the wolfman "I will kill all of you" !!! The dragons will be the least of their worries :)

As soon as I gain lycanthropy look out helpless villagers, in the words of the wolfman "I will kill all of you" !!! The dragons will be the least of their worries :)

Is the werewolf thing 100% confirmed? I keep reading reports that say it's in the game and then others that say it's NPC only. Playing a lycanthrope would be wicked.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts