• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
small update SAI 2.6.2

Try opening the video on youtube (not in direct show), in the end of the video appears a popup inside if you click on it it redirect you in the next one fighting a werewolf...

btw I am making this module greater, even in human assaults getting hit by an arrow may be really become an hard moment... I fought an army conquering eastmarch and then they retreated just to wait me a thousand feets outside alone on a bridge these stormcloak kept shooting me arrows!!! I enjoy this kind of realism even on humans...

and have you ever seen a vampire you try to strike and puf! He disappear in some bats?

I really enjoy seeing every enemy shwred, deadlier... feeling this sense of realism which Skyrim should bring to worth his unique graphic.

Shari3979

Did you see the ghosts?
I didn't play. I was busy to integrate Celtic Katana into one of my mods.

and have you ever seen a vampire you try to strike and puf! He disappear in some bats?

Yes,I have. At first touch with your mod, in Riverwood(here the vampire reacted on guards attack). I wrote about this on Nexus. Then in Levelers Arena. And invisibility is another aspect.

I can see all parts from here. No need for You Tube. I didn't see that massages at the end.

How do you like bows?
You are not interested in Levelers Tower?

Dear Shary due to the explained reasons I am unable to use the tower module; I having serious problems with mods which change or add textures. :-\ About youtube only if you open in widescreen it appear...

This is showing a howl effect which decrease your fight capability and a few other malus. Alpha and Beta werewolves own 2 different kind.
This is showing werewolves resistance and in the end the icy storm (now owned by werebears)

Shari3979

Sorry to hear. The Arena in Levelers Tower is perfect for tests. I just fought a Frost Dragon Priest about 10 min or more. The only summons were that two ghosts(a few times). I changed the load order when I had that problems with the dragons, which means that was before Ultimate Combat(which mod edit Dragon Priests) in load order. Now I put it back. The Ghosts were the only summons. Another observation is that now I can kill a Dragon Priest a lot easier(with the same Katana Swords) than before when SAI was higher in load order.

I reload the save when you have to fight Sahloknir. Things went normal, but I was under the impression that the dragon was a bit smaller.

I really dont have any clue about it: condition for dragonpriest is clear basically checks if your weap has not weap material silver or dragonbone or magic return 0....

Will follow some tests asap by my side

Shari3979

So, the ghosts are the only creatures that a Frost Dragon Priests can summon?
I wouldn't worry about Dragon Priests. It's not a big deal. I am though a little cit concern about dragon size. I'll move SAI before Ultimate Combat and test again.

Why is so much blue in your videos? Some mods or the video itself?

You may disagree with me. But I can't wait the results of your tests...HeHeHe

So, the ghosts are the only creatures that a Frost Dragon Priests can summon?
I wouldn't worry about Dragon Priests. It's not a big deal. I am though a little cit concern about dragon size. I'll move SAI before Ultimate Combat and test again.

Why is so much blue in your videos? Some mods or the video itself?

You may disagree with me. But I can't wait the results of your tests...HeHeHe

Dragonpriest usually summon: storm atronach (which are even stronger and leveled with SAI), dead thralls and ghosts...

Ghosts may be really dangerous due to their touch which may weaken you by a special disease.. I cant pump them too much they are creatures who may be met even from lev 15 characters it would become pretty impossible. Will see what I can do. :-)

Ps: videos are blue actually by the fact I recorded them with my android :rolleyes:

SAI 2.6.3 released

- Trolls races (frost and normal) corrected armor class stacking issue (with possible extended fix to many other creatures)
- Bestiary: flaming oil fix
- Bestiary: purple aconite extract is now craftable
- Bestiary: better fix aconite extracts description effects and effects themselves
- Dragonpriest tweaked level and mind wave to be more challenging especially at higher levels.
- Werewolf howl now has extended efficacy to the back side too.

Ready for some tests? :D

ps: tested dragonpriest, dont know if you had any chance to try them yet with 2.6.3 they're looking arrogant enough now :D

To be sure that they work as intended would be appropriate not to have any other mod who changes dragonpriests after SAI.
Btw ultimate combat DO NOT change dragonpriests actor so it's 100% compatible.

Shari3979

Like I said I moved your mod before Ultimate Combat(and other of course) and went to Shearpoint. No summon from Krosis. I guess I have to take a closer look to mods that could make any difference.

- Dragon Priest
Adds dodge spell, shock wave spell that has staggered, automatic tracking spell, delayed bomb spell, water splash at the feet spell.
His health has twice by default. It\'s adjustable in MCM.
He has a little damage resistance.
Marked for death becomes hard to effectiveness.
This is written In Ultimate Combat description page. That's why I said it.

tested dragonpriest
So, how your tests went?

Only now I download 2.6.3

Like I said I moved your mod before Ultimate Combat(and other of course) and went to Shearpoint. No summon from Krosis. I guess I have to take a closer look to mods that could make any difference.

- Dragon Priest
Adds dodge spell, shock wave spell that has staggered, automatic tracking spell, delayed bomb spell, water splash at the feet spell.
His health has twice by default. It\'s adjustable in MCM.
He has a little damage resistance.
Marked for death becomes hard to effectiveness.
This is written In Ultimate Combat description page. That's why I said it.

Yes they did it by quest, not by actor, since I opened ultimate combat esp and didnt find any change.

So should be still compatible 100% so far.

tested dragonpriest
So, how your tests went?

Only now I download 2.6.3

Still testing: actually I am attempting to make dragonpriest a lot challenging... for over 70 like you ;-)

Till now they are satisfying me enough... but making even some more tweaks atm.

I made many tests... and...

Released 2.6.3b

Shari3979

I am so disappointed by Whirlwind Cloak...

Guess what I did tonight? I put face to face a Vampire Boss and a Were Boss in Arena. Who do you think was the winner?
Then I put a Vampire and a Draugr Deathlord. This two won't fight each other...Then I add a Dragon Priest to them.
Damn Dragon Priest, instead of fighting with the Vampire and the Draugr, he attacked me...

Yes they did it by quest, not by actor, since I opened ultimate combat esp and didnt find any change.
So should be still compatible 100% so far.
I checked my mods. Only mods that edit creatures are:Ultimate Combat, Deadly Dragons and Skytest
Realistic Animals and Predators. So, if I put SAI after Ultimate Combat I can see the two Ghosts. Perhaps I should fight longer to see the other summons? Perhaps I have a problem? If I put SAI before Ultimate Combat, no summon and the Dragon Priests are stronger.

I had Revenge Of the Enemies before yours if it matters.

Haha I really dont have any clue about vamps vs were I pumped them so much differently... I am tempted to think would win the werewolf due to his knockback and toughness but even the vamp is very fast and may cast a lot of spells before getting close... Especially an ancient vamp is really really hard to kill... No idea... How did u find the priests now? :D

Shari3979

I didn't fight any. Been busy to get the Whirlwind Cloak spell tome and a Black Book.
In Arena, no fighting from my part. I just wanted to see fights between them.
And now I have another issue. I can't see anymore my favorite bows in inventory. I mean I have them but I can't see the meshes. Something must have happened, because when I added them, everything was normal.

Well, the winner was the Vampire, helped by a Gargoyle. I choose the greater rank for both of them. The Werewolf knocked them down a few times, but in the end...
Unfortunately, I forgot their names. Next time I'll be more careful.

Hey WW, do you know scripting?

I imagined... In open field the alpha vagr would attempt to call the lightning storm.. Maybe things would change in better for the werewolf btw a werewolf without a pack is like a warrior without his equipment :)

Shari3979

I can put in Arena as many as I want. But they will act like a pack? I can't select them myself. What the spawn button gives.

Shari3979

Sorry, I didn't asked the right way. What I meant was, if the UNOFFICIAL DLC is required(because I don't use it). I read something about in description page.

Test:
I put face to face a Boss Vampire and 5 Werewolves plus one Were Boss... IT'S MADNESS... The Vampire didn't stand a chance...IT'S MADNESS...

Sorry, I didn't asked the right way. What I meant was, if the UNOFFICIAL DLC is required(because I don't use it). I read something about in description page.

No unofficial dlc but the unofficial dragonborn patch :)

Test:
I put face to face a Boss Vampire and 5 Werewolves plus one Were Boss... IT'S MADNESS... The Vampire didn't stand a chance...IT'S MADNESS...

I have to tests these vampires.. with my last modifications they look so powerful.
Its implied that have to be checked which kind of boss and boss you placed :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts