• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
SAI 2.6.0 released!!!

- Some leveled list for monsters tweaked so encounters with player will be fair and more challenging (Forests & Snow Mountains areas)
- Werewolves will frequently gather in packs especially at high levels and should start howling at 12 AM till early morning.
- Werewolf and werebears aggro behavor changed to be more appropiate from Beta to Alpha like.
- Bestiary updated according to werewolf new weakness to shock (see 2.5)
- Fix to bestiary in flamable oil so now should apply to vampires too.
- Include purple aconite extract and purple mountain aconite (instead named flower)
- Bestiary is now Dragonborn support only
- Vampires melee/unarmed speed tweaked

- Perk Fix Overhaul new changes:
>added Martial Arts perk to One Handed perk tree who increase unarmed combat speed!
>Fighting Stance now increase also 1H combat speed up to 38% more (according with 1H skill) for both NPC and Player! Beware!
>Champion Stance same as above for 2H weapons!
>Dual Flurry perk became useless due to cited changes, so it has been converted to "Endure" which increase stamina rate handing 2 weaps!

- Hardcore encounters
> Optional in the installer.
> Highest meetable rank of every creature or npc who own rankings.
> Example: no longer at lev 10 you will meet a Bandit Outlaw: every enemy will be the highest rank.
> Do not apply if you dont like hardcore encounters.

-Hardcore Dragonborn support
>New customized spells and tweaks as well. Some examples:
Serpentine dragon poison
Werebear Ice storm + Howl
Ash Guardian: resistance 50% up to immunity dmg from weaps except from blunt ebony plus frost - combination with magic - blunt may have different effects
Seeker customized spells (confusion+fear+slow) + new conc spell + Human Control
Ghostly Giants
Tweaked bandits, ash spawns
Bosses
All dlc2 creatures have been tweaked!
All creatures DLC2 own combat AI (credit to Erkeil)

Shari3979

No no, no Supernatural AI book. If there is anything to find out, I will, after confrontations.

You said: "Some other more difficult creatures may own several resistances and immunities: Dragonpriests are just an example.
They will be immune to standard weapons" If by the last statement you are referring to Dragon Priests, my tests showed that Dragon Priests are NOT immune to standard weapons.

Anyway, when I ask you questions like that, I do it to make sure that your mod is working properly in my game.

I hope you don't mind, Me asking all kind of questions.

No no, no Supernatural AI book. If there is anything to find out, I will, after confrontations.

You said: "Some other more difficult creatures may own several resistances and immunities: Dragonpriests are just an example.
They will be immune to standard weapons" If by the last statement you are referring to Dragon Priests, my tests showed that Dragon Priests are NOT immune to standard weapons.

Anyway, when I ask you questions like that, I do it to make sure that your mod is working properly in my game.

I hope you don't mind, Me asking all kind of questions.

Of course I am glad to reply any question, I do make mods for many purposes but mainly sharing fun & entertainment: creative confrontation are one of these elements even needed to improve myself and the module with knowledge and corrections where needed.

You welcome Shary.

I double checked dragonpriest, they should be immune to std weaps if these are not silver (which deal half the dmg)

Probably you are handing a unique or some weap that is considered magic (due to the making process, such like skyforge steel)

Btw I hope you always will keep reporting me things this way. Feel free to comment, suggest, report and so on.

Shari3979

I knew that tweak is a great idea in the moment you mentioned about it but experience it in the game is...just magnificent. Very nice! Very nice!

The name of One Handed Perk Tree(how appears in game) is still in italian.

You said that you gave Dual Flurry Perks to enemies. But in the meantime you change them and you edited Fighting Stance and Champion Stance perks. Dual Flurry Perks were removed? I need to know exactly what perks you gave to enemies.(only from OH and TH Perk trees). Then will discuss another matter.

Oh fine :) It look like you fermented a bit the question ;)
About enemies who own dual flurry added previously, they will keep dual flurry and it works now as stamina reg boost if you use the perk fix overhaul mod only, elseway is kept classical. Thank u too Shary lovin tour feedback!
I am enjoying skyrim more top with these modules, personally i am amused by the effect of the shield during block of dragon breaths :-D

PS do you Like newest optional hardcore encounters? I find it so challenging and appropriate...

Inviato dal mio GT-I8160 utilizzando Tapatalk

Shari3979

And those with Dual Flurry, you gave them the Fighting Stance Perk as well ?

About the hardcore encounters module, I didn't get the chance yet. Although I wanted to ask what is it about. It's not in the ReadMe file. But before anything, I have to see how I solve the speed problem between your mod and mine.

About 1st question: sure! They own dual flurry but fistly fighting stance due to the requirement and even those who I added the perk later I insured they have fighting stance. Btw in humans & undeads module every rank1 human has fighting stance or champion's.

About hardcore encounters I will write a review in the readme soon: it basically gives the encounters always the maximum rank meetable.
For istance if you are lev 100, Vanilla in random chances enable you to meet bandits who are rank1 (bandit outlaws just for ex)

With hardcore encounters you should be able to meet always Bandit Marauders as random encounter type....

same thing for all other type of humans and undeads: cultists, draugrs...

Shari3979

But, if we meet always Bandit Marauders, won't be all fights the same? I was hoping for a diversity at least in "speed" matter. Different kind of NPCs, different speed. Now, that I can solve my speed issue, I'll do some more tests. First, I have to obtain the Whirlwind Cloak spell tome, take care of a Briarheart matter then I 'll go back in Solstheim. I hope you did something too with those werewolves that I wrote you before.

But, if we meet always Bandit Marauders, won't be all fights the same? I was hoping for a diversity at least in "speed" matter. Different kind of NPCs, different speed. Now, that I can solve my speed issue, I'll do some more tests.

Just to be sure I explained myself well enough: you are not going to meet bandits instead of draugr or instead of alikr.
You will meet a bandit marauder instead a bandit outlaw, or in a crypt for example, instead a 1 restless and 1 wight which they can be easily oneshooted at lev 60, you may meet 2 deathlord which are a bit more challenging...

Enemy are still easy at the highest meetable rank in my game but I made "hardcore encounters" optional so it may be excluded if offline with any tastes :-)

As far as it's sperimental (even for me) I even partially agree with u to the fact sometime is funny to kill 3 bandits in 3 secs with a bow and 3 iron arrows but some others time is boring this if it occur too often.. Btw I am going to try the soup and decide too... :-)

Shari3979

There is a link for that video?

Finally I learned how to get rid of OBIS. Now I can see exactly how your bandits are. I took a small test in Arena and I was glad to see how they use 2H weapons. I waited this for soooo long. Thank You for making this happened.
I solved my Speed issues and now I am going to test more. Now, you have to adopt the block pose or to anticipate the enemy's strike, otherwise...
The Dragon Katana is forged under the steel section. And it takes a lot of power to kill a Dragon Priest. Still, If a Dragon Priests would have regeneration ability, the killing wouldn't be possible anymore. Speaking of Dragon Priests, you said that you do something about their health regeneration. One note about Dragon Priests: if, during a fight, you push one to a wall and continue to hit him he walk into wall. Literally. You can see for yourself in Levelers Arena. Did you install the mod? If you are worry about compatibilities, only conflicts could appear if you have a mod that edit the place where the tower is(I am not sure about Helgen Reborn) or if you own a house somewhere close to that location(according with author's words). I have a house in Riverwood and no conflict so far.

What is this : "Inviato dal mio GT-I8160 utilizzando Tapatalk" means ?

There is a link for that video?

Of course in the description page or if you prefer here you go on youtube directly where you can read the comments inside the video

movies are chained together so when appear the popup you click on it and it redirect on the next one. Till now are a total of 3 fighting vampires and werewolves.

Finally I learned how to get rid of OBIS. Now I can see exactly how your bandits are. I took a small test in Arena and I was glad to see how they use 2H weapons. I waited this for soooo long. Thank You for making this happened.
I solved my Speed issues and now I am going to test more. Now, you have to adopt the block pose or to anticipate the enemy's strike, otherwise...
Great! I think is obvious when an ability grow up is natural you become faster in it, that's true for everything! Fighting faster is something somehow bounded with the damage you deal, that's a phisical law. And that's my conception making all perk fix overhaul system.
And that's no more predictable the fact that now enemy no longer will phone you before dealing a strike :D

The Dragon Katana is forged under the steel section. And it takes a lot of power to kill a Dragon Priest. Still, If a Dragon Priests would have regeneration ability, the killing wouldn't be possible anymore.
Speaking of Dragon Priests, you said that you do something about their health regeneration.
They do have a lot of other abilities which some prevent them to die, in addition they should cast a mind wave spell, which will make you literally fly away to able them to recover distance from you. Another ability is that one where they summon 2 ancestor ghosts...
I dont know how you can reach so easily a dragonpriest, he summon out the hell before (up 5-6 creatures together).. in addition to every ability he own. Are you sure you are still not using other modules which overwrite dragonpriests? :D
My experience (I am lev 35 btw Dragonpriests will equal your level), I use to sweat 4 shirts before killing one, worst then dragons somehow.

One note about Dragon Priests: if, during a fight, you push one to a wall and continue to hit him he walk into wall. Literally. You can see for yourself in Levelers Arena. Did you install the mod? If you are worry about compatibilities, only conflicts could appear if you have a mod that edit the place where the tower is(I am not sure about Helgen Reborn) or if you own a house somewhere close to that location(according with author's words). I have a house in Riverwood and no conflict so far.
Yet not, I am afraid of scripts which may flaunt even after uninstalling it. Btw my mod list is not so heavy that's why I prefer to keep a good amount of light scripting like now... just an example:
just yesterday I had to get rid of a mod which added some very little textures to some trees: It happened that during my play I had come cross to violet textures inside some caves -> https://imageshack.com/i/0u5xsmj
So to fix that, I had to get rid of Alpha aspen
Previusly similar things happened too for other modules like "Trees in Whiterun" and many other beyond suspicion. :sadface:
Light side effects may be:
- Violet textures
- Missing chests

Critical side effects may be:
- Crashes
- Textures holes (where these are completely missing like floors)
- Quests corruption (just for instance a npc stop making something he should)

That's the reason why I still am reluctant about having many custom textures added.

What is this : "Inviato dal mio GT-I8160 utilizzando Tapatalk" means ?

It's an automatic signature I have to remove when I write with my android phone :D

Shari3979

I saw the video in the description page but I thought it was the same with the one on Nexus.

They do have a lot of other abilities which some prevent them to die, in addition they should cast a mind wave spell, which will make you literally fly away to able them to recover distance from you.
Assuming that you are weak enough to fly away...That green light? I wonder what that could do.
But I like the red ball who track you down.

The fact that the Dragon Priests walk into walls was purely informative.

Mostly I fought Dragon Priests for testing purposes in Levelers Arena. I remember something about summoning, not exactly though, during the fight against Krosis. Now I have the chance to fight him again since I reload a save before. The reason for the reload was because of Miraak stealing dragon souls and I had none at that point. And guess what I did. I went to Shearpoint to learn that words of power and I left Krosis to haunt that place...HeHe.

I had come cross to violet textures
Usually purple textures mean textures not loaded.

Seen the video again. But where is the Werewolf?
Speaking of the "Where are you" massage from your video. A funny thing happened during a fight with a vampire. I punched the vampire, so he turn invisible, flee, then attacks again thinking that he was still invisible. Only that, the vampire was on fire. I punched him with a Fire Fist...HiHiHiHi

I saw the video in the description page but I thought it was the same with the one on Nexus.
No I never put a video on nexus, I started making demo when I developed this module more in deep.

Assuming that you are weak enough to fly away...That green light? I wonder what that could do.
But I like the red ball who track you down.

Of course :-) The green explosion is the mind wave, when you are near it should throw you away as far as you are not protected by something I dont know even the existance which may make u immune.

Did you see the ghosts?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts