• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shari3979

What is going on with the download link? It seems to me that I didn't download the latest version.
The file has only 4.28 MB(v. 5.0 has 5.17 MB). Plus, I don't recognize the installer. Looks like a version before 5.0

Town NPC - required perk fix overhaul? Perks are also extended to guards?

I saw the right explanation regarding SkyTest and SAI 02 annd SAI 04. Still, up on the page, at Content of the folders:
at point b: what is written in parenthesis should be deleted. And perhaps, to add this: It requires the esm version of SkyTest
at point d: "Need to be in couple..." should be deleted. And perhaps to add something like: Do not install this if you own SkyTest. Install SkyTest Compability instead.
Just a thought.

Last edited:
What is going on with the download link? It seems to me that I didn't download the latest version.
The file has only 4.28 MB(v. 5.0 has 5.17 MB). Plus, I don't recognize the installer. Looks like a version before 5.0

from which like are you trying to download?

-edit-
corrupted download link, nice report thanx.
Looks like it didnt update itself after my updates but the link in the guestbook was ok.

now it's correct also it.

Town NPC - required perk fix overhaul? Perks are also extended to guards?

yes, not sure but probably already covered in humans & undeads module.

Town NPC is designed to cover with SAI more also npc likely as followers and more entertain with harder brawlers.

Shari3979

I still can't download the right file. Version 5.0 has a link attached. That is good. Version 5.02 doesn't. Down on the page both green links are giving me the same 4.28 MB file. Or I have to download from somewhere else?

Last edited:
Well, I suggest do not, but in case you will use be known only that probably you may encounter some minor issue (like some weak boars).

SkyTest for Dawnguard & Dragonborn is not supported with any patch... but still usable.

SAI 5.41 is out yet

Finally workaroud for hardcore encounters, now they are really working.
Enjoy the hardest fights with highest meetable rankings!

Hardcore Encounters
- Hardcore encounters has been workaround betterly, and now it's applied correctly in game.

SAI - Vampires & Monsters
Troll minor workaround fix for knockback immunity (previously not working)

Shari3979

Sooo many updates and I didn't know...How do I know that what I download is the latest?

You know that draugr(with the Dragonstone) in Bleak Falls Barrow? He is immune to steel?

Sooo many updates and I didn't know...How do I know that what I download is the latest?

When you download, there's the changelog inside.. it's written "changelog from xxx to yyy"
if this yyy is the same as reported in my webside you have the last version.

You know that draugr(with the Dragonstone) in Bleak Falls Barrow? He is immune to steel?

Really immune? Shouldnt be as far that he's simply a draugr. How did you see he was immune?

If you are not seeing his health bar lowering it may mean you didnt swing enough strikes, with a few updates ago I added some fortified health bonus to draugr that may vanish if you use turn undead over them.

Also, that case you mention may be also a boss, so it could take a bit longer before loosing some real visible health :-)

Btw if you are for ex lev 7 he will have about 450 more hp, with a total of about ~800.

If you are not sure about this just bring down console, then click over him and put:
getavinfo health

Last edited:

Shari3979

I didn't report it as an error and it's not a complaining. I found this thing interesting, so I wanted to know if it is ok or not. But if you think otherwise...Still, because it is an undead boss, the fact that the draugr could not be harm by normal weapons, make sense to me. And I think that all draugr boss should be immune to normal weapons. What do you think about this?

That draugr is a boss. I fought against him with a Dragon Katana sword forged under the steel section and dealing a damage above 100.
And I fought a significant amount of time. The health bar was on the screen but always full. The draugr also didn't take damage from shield bashing having first power bash perk. Its' not unkillable though. Very good fight for raising some skills.
Don't do anything just yet. I started a new game today and soon I'll be in Bleak Falls Barrow, again. I'll test different kind of weapons then and I'll let you know. This time I play only with SAI. No UC, no Duel, no other mod of this kind.

I didn't report it as an error and it's not a complaining. I found this thing interesting, so I wanted to know if it is ok or not. But if you think otherwise...Still, because it is an undead boss, the fact that the draugr could not be harm by normal weapons, make sense to me. And I think that all draugr boss should be immune to normal weapons. What do you think about this?
In honesty, is a very baad idea: also if you think that player may be unable to kill them in the sooner game.
Second: I didnt made any undead enemy which have some kind of "consistency" 100% and is invulnerable, neither vampires or werewolves which have 50% resistance to std weaps.
In addition somehow draugr benefit a heavily toughened workaround with the health bonus, (this which may fade if you successfully turn them)
Draugr bosses additionally to this, benefit also another secondary health bonus which cant be dispelled like previous.

That draugr is a boss. I fought against him with a Dragon Katana sword forged under the steel section and dealing a damage above 100.
And I fought a significant amount of time. The health bar was on the screen but always full. The draugr also didn't take damage from shield bashing having first power bash perk. Its' not unkillable though. Very good fight for raising some skills.
Did you try with the command? I am pretty sure that they loosing health.

Don't do anything just yet. I started a new game today and soon I'll be in Bleak Falls Barrow, again. I'll test different kind of weapons then and I'll let you know. This time I play only with SAI. No UC, no Duel, no other mod of this kind.

No UC? No Duel? o_O
SAI is designed to fit UC especially, you will loose some fun against others npcs

Shari3979

In honesty, is a very bad idea: also if you think that player may be unable to kill them in the sooner game.
It was just a feeling I have about draugr boss. I will not try to convince you any longer but I don't believe that they are "unkillable" in earlier game. You have enchanted weapons and spells. Plus, it is only one draugr boss at the beginning of the game. It is enough time to train until you face the next one. Hmmm...
No UC? No Duel? o_O
SAI is designed to fit UC especially, you will loose some fun against others npcs
A base mods list and hardware reasons. I had to gave up even on DCO for now.
Did you try with the command? I am pretty sure that they loosing health.
I'll go in Bleak Falls Barrow soon.

Last edited:
Dear Shari, you are a very tough player, not everyone would like SAI that hardcore, look like you even too much for me.

SAI 5.45

Today went to Urag and it was amazing the quest that I accept from him...

Cant believe he want me to retrieve SAI Bestiary!

ScreenShot15.jpg

Last edited:

Shari3979

Cant believe he want me to retrieve SAI Bestiary!
I am so amused. And...?

Today I went in Bleak Falls Barrow. It has been a long fight, it's 4 am now, so I'll tell you all about, in the afternoon. In the meantime, did you know that you can't kill a Draugr Scourge Lord with an Iron Sword?

I am so amused. And...?

First : It wasnt for you only my reply but to any other folk who use sai too.
Second: I just reported an event that with my module there is a very very small chance that may occur that u probably ignore as I see from your "amusing question" [emoji18]

About the draugr: i am happy for u that u had what u wanted!

Last edited:

Shari3979

WOW...Silly me to think otherwise! As i explained it some time before, I don't use the book module. These words of yours "Cant believe he want me to retrieve SAI Bestiary!" really made me laugh! And the question was genuine. Meaning: And how did you handle the situation? Did you use the console, etc etc...

About the draugr: i am happy for u that u had what u wanted!
What I wanted!? You are not even close to the answer.
I'll explain why:
First to be mentioned is that the values are approximative.
When the draugr's health is 15 mm on health bar...if you apply a few more hits to him, the health drops to 10 mm and he will fall in his knee...if you don't continue the attack, his health will regenerate to the 15 mm value, stands up and fight. If you keep continue to hit him, draugr's health drops to 6 mm, when he stands up and...flee! Not far, 10-15 m, enough for his health to regenerates back to 15 mm. Then, he came back and the fight is on. And this is happens time and time again...So, you see..., the reason for not be able to kill a SAI Draugr Scourge Lord is that the iron sword damage value is less destructive than his AI and the ability to regenerate himself.

I used the console command you gave me, after the fight was started.Values were:
current health 4700,00--------------------damage -1010
I assume a 5700 health value at the beginning of the fight? It is what you expected(game level 48)? The health bar was full though. Shouldn't be at least 1/6 empty? After a while, I checked again
values were with 1000 less. After a point it started to empty, I didn't check values at that point. It's strange though...6000 HP is not a that big value not to show changes on the health bar. At first, when the bar was full, hitting with an ench weapon dealing 700 damage has shown nothing. After that point, when the health bar started to empty, the damage of the same ench weapon was visible with every hit and it was significant. Clearly, something changed it and I have no idea...

Anyway, the most important thing of all this is that I fought against one though Draugr Scourge Lord and I was really impressed with his toughness!.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts