Superman Plays Skryim.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Why wouldn't you play Skyrim? I mean not only is he playing Superman in the Movie, but you can literally be Superman in Skyrim.

Superman with a Sword, Shooting Fire, Pillaging the countryside.

Probably though, just Superman downloading Mod after Mod trying to have a badass House.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
hmm I wonder if he's on this site? He could be anyone and we'd never know, as you know Superman is a master of disguise.

Two Bears

Superman. Unless Alduin had Kryptonite Breath.

I don't know. Seems like it would be a standoff to me. Superman, assuming he is the comic book Superman and not also dragonborn, cannot permanently kill Alduin. I'll give Superman the benefit of saying that he, unlike the Dragonborn, does not need to use dragonrend to harm him. After all the guy can tether planets to himself and pull them around, so I am fine with Superman being able to falcon punch Alduin back to Sovngarde without the Thu'um. However, once in Sovngarde, Superman cannot permanently kill Alduin without dragon blood.

Alduin, on his part, will be completely ineffective against Superman, as the Man of Steel is vastly stronger, faster and more durable. So, short of getting his hands on Kryptonite or somehow being able to turn the yellow sun into a red one Alduin would be like big spiky gnat to Kal-El.

Adam Warlock

Please note that Superman is vulnerable to more than just Kryptonite and red sun radiation .
MAGIC is one of his greatest weaknesses !
Maybe Alduin can`t hurt him by biting but Shouts should do damage.
But it`s to Superman`s advantage that he can fly and force an airborne melee battle so the Man of Steel still wins.

Whose next? Batman as a Vampire lord, Spiderman as king of the Frostbite spiders?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts