• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nick_Tbolt

When I shout for Durnehviir to come, he doesn't, and the shout doesn't work because my misc quest for summon him to Tamriel doesn't complete nor has the learn the first word of the shout even though I have unlocked all three with Dragon Souls

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Hygiliak

You have to do it in combat silly I know try the giant camps that's how I did it after three times he becomes just like odaving

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Yea, the only way he comes is when you're in Combat.

Sometimes he'll only show up if you do the First word only, happened to me once, but then the next time I was able to shout all 3.

Griogior

You need to be facing the ground, mate. It summons a portal to the Soul Cairn, from which he comes through. And you don't need to be in combat. You cannot shout into the sky like with Odahviing, but you must shout it at the ground, and you can do all three shouts when doing this. Hope this helps! :)

Nick_Tbolt

You need to be facing the ground, mate. It summons a portal to the Soul Cairn, from which he comes through. And you don't need to be in combat. You cannot shout into the sky like with Odahviing, but you must shout it at the ground, and you can do all three shouts when doing this. Hope this helps! :)
Thanks, that worked

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

vorsmom

Hey there people. Name's Vorsmom. Just wanted to thank you for your help with my Durnehviir problem. Shouting at the ground did the trick. ;)

zane

._. i wasn't in combat when I summoned him... I just looked at the ground and shouted. He then talks to me teaches me one word at a time, then goes have fun flying around... for a really long time i might add, like i thought he left and then i look up and NOPE he's still just flying around lol.

SilentCO1

You cab even summon him in the soul cairn, it didn't have to be in Tamriel. He still teaches you the shout.

jcluky13

ok so i have completed the questline and have killed the dragon but and talked to him but the only word for the summoning shout i have is dur, how do i get the other two?

zane

try pressing X with 2 more dragon souls in the shout menu :D

most people forget about 1 soul per word of one shout for unlocking ^-^

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts