• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Seems to me the Dremora summoned with the Sanguine Rose is more powerful than the Nord Hero summoned with the shout?

Do conjuration perks affect their damage output?

emti29

yes indeed the dremora summoned from sanguine rose is very strong compared to the shout call of valor. and i don't think conjuration perks affect their damage output

Sanguine Rose is my favorite artifact. It means you have an additional strong follower wherever you go (even Sovngard). I also love his attitude, always shouting "A CHALLENGER IS NEAR", "HE WAS NOT WORTHY" etc. One of the best feelings is to watch him charge down a corridor full of red dots, and watch them wink out one by one.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Yeah, he is badass. "I smell weakness!" , "No match at all!" , "There could only be one ending..."

The quest to get The Sanguine Rose was fun, too... Would love to see Sheogorath again.

whiskey

The Dremora from the Sanguine Rose levels with you. I never leave that staff behind, he's the best. And a BEAST.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
The call of valor is fun though because you can have both. =P

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts