• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Khazrihl

If anyone is super Morrowind savvy.... (Alas, I am not, I've not even beat the main quest even though I've played it a lot.)

They should sticky a thread here for those who want to jump back into Morrowind (PC, of course), complete with references to tweaking guides, the obvious mods, and whatnot.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'd be happy to sticky a resource thread for Morrowind if someone has some links to share. It's been a long time since I played Morrowind so I don't have all the notes and such from it anymore.

Khazrihl

I'd be happy to sticky a resource thread for Morrowind if someone has some links to share. It's been a long time since I played Morrowind so I don't have all the notes and such from it anymore.

Yea, I decided to fire it up while I waited for Skyrim, but didn't even think to check out the mods or even performance tweak it. (My computer is on it's last legs these days, so I'm playing Skyrim on PS3.)

So yea, if anyone has this information on-hand, it would be greatly appreciated.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts