suggestion for technical support on this forum...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
002.JPG I have a problem with a loading screen on this forum and I do not know what to do every 30 seconds a screen pops up like an error I just could not private message it to renegader because I could not upload the image of the problem and here is a picture of the problem and how do I fix this problem??? can someone help me? because its driving me insane.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Maybe it's the forums telling you it doesn't want you here.

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
Hmmm, I had the same problem. Its usually because of the browser you're using, I get it when I use Internet Explorer which is terrible anyway. I would try switching to a different web browser.

Stone

Retired Moderator
It isn't really possible to have Technical Support, since the forum was created by a Third Party company which basically means no one apart from the Official Xenforo Staff know the real answer to the problem seen as they coded it.

As Rale suggested, try switching browsers. I personally use Google Chrome and haven't run into that issue before. It could also be your internet connection, so try resetting your router if the problem persists.

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
yes I have installed google chrome and the settings on my alerts and inbox are not there how do I fix that?

Solitude

Inactive
Hmmm, I had the same problem. Its usually because of the browser you're using, I get it when I use Internet Explorer which is terrible anyway. I would try switching to a different web browser.
Google Chrome is the best in my opinion

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts