• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wippii

Bookworm
What are some things about/in Skyrim that never get old, in your opinion?

Here are a few of mine:

- hearing "That your best, huh?" during a killcam sequence, bonus points if it's a decapitation
- luring enemies into (their own) traps
- fighting dragons :blackdragon:
- "Critical Strike on Wolf" (don't know what it is about this one...)

The stage is yours. :beermug:

Lucid

Sovngarde

Dragons - just in general, those never get old. Fighting them, riding them, seeing them flying around, lots of them hanging around The Throat of the World after defeating Alduin. It's just awe inspiring.

Morgan

Here are a few of mine:

- hearing "That your best, huh?" during a killcam sequence, bonus points if it's a decapitation

-Killcam of shooting a wolf or goat right up the arse.
-Taking a "leek"
-Quicksaving then leaping from great heights because of the comical bouncing around.

[I swear I'm not twelve! Just have that sense of humor]

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Here are a few of mine:

-Killcam of shooting a wolf or goat right up the arse.
-Taking a "leek"
-Quicksaving then leaping from great heights because of the comical bouncing around.

[I swear I'm not twelve! Just have that sense of humor]
According to your profile pic you're also the last dead pope! Greetings to the great beyond your Holiness!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I enjoy each time a character gets to do Bard's Leap Summit
TESV 2014-04-14 20-42-56-83.png

Jewels

POTATO
Sovngarde!! It's so pretty when it's crowded in Alduin's mist, and when it's not. I also think it's hilarious when Alduin blows up. My two little brothers and I laughed so hard when we saw it. In fact, the youngest one who is two (but still a baby) said, "Hey, look, that dwagon blew up! Did you see it, big sister? It was funny, huh? Wasn't it, sister?"
Another thing that I love is the wedding ceremonies and when you become a werewolf.
My last unforgettable moment was when Serana commented on the 'beautiful Skyrim weather' when we were in the middle of a hurricane.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)

Here are a few of mine:

Hmmm... I'd have to say:

1. Killcam of killing Skeevers. They try to make it look so epic, but it's really just a Skeever, so always makes me laugh.
2. After killing Grelod the Kind for the Arentino boy in Windhelm (to start DB), and hearing how all the little children want to become assassins. Especially when the Arentino boy himself says something like, "When I wanna grow up, I wanna be an assassin just like you! So I can also help kids!" So f#cked up.
3. Seeing Estormo after I get the staff of Magnus in Labyrinthian (spelling). Just because the fact that his name is ESTORMO. Always makes me laugh.
4. Going to the bridge at the College of Winterhold and committing suicide by jumping off and watching my character bounce about.
5. Becoming a werewolf and using my howl of terror and watching the killcam of me squeezing people's heads off.
6. Hearing NPC's saying things that don't match whats happening. Like someone already mentioned Serana. She'll say, "this must be that beautiful Skyrim weather I've always heard about," being sarcastic, but the weather is actually beautiful and sunny and we're down south of the map.
7. Clearing a room full of Draugr with my bow, not being detected once.

Okay, last one:

In the VERY beginning of the game, when you get out of Helgen and you get to Riverwood and you are told to go to Whiterun to talk to the Jarl. Well, when you're on the way to Whiterun, if you go a certain way, you'll pass by the companions trying to kill a giant. I help kill the giant. Then, Aela approches me and says that I should join the companions. There's an option to say, "Sounds like a waste of time." I almost always say it. It's such a dick thing to say and makes me laugh. Because she'll say, "Well.... nobody asked YOU." I don't know.. just such a dick thing to say and the way she responds.

Nevermind, this is my last one:

Whenever an NPC is telling you how hard their life is and how they are hinting that they need help with something, like clearing out a mine of draugr for example. Well you get two options. You can either offer to help, like, "Oh I can clear that mine for you." OR you can say something like, "Well good luck with that." or "sorry to hear that." or "I have to get going." Like you just don't give a flying fl*ff. I always make myself laugh when I tell them good luck with that and they just look at you like "wtf you're supposed to offer to help"

I end up helping them anyways. Just makes me laugh to respond like that first and walk away.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
~ Striking someone/something with an arrow at a very long distance. Better if they're moving. Even better if it's a killcam. <3 (However it sucks when it's a 'fake' killcam ...)

~ Fighting dragons, especially when the epic music kicks in. Always makes me wanna screw hiding behind cover, and just charge them head-on like some kind of badass!

~ Kharjo: "Nords are so serious about beards. So many beards". I use FCO, so he tends to say that from time to time. Dunno why, but I love it when he does. :p

~ Going on random murder-sprees in cities. Even better when I have followers with me, then it's like some kind of uprising or something.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
one thing that never gets old for me is fighting the tigers. When they rear back and start swatting the air they look like house cats trying to play with a feather toy. It always makes me giggle.

Fus Ro Dahing draugr and watching them fly. Especially if I get my shout out before their's.

Talking to Ma'ik the liar

watching the moon with the northern lights.

hearing a random guard say "psst. I know who you are. Hail sithis!"

Bulldog

This never gets old.

• Go into sneak mode
• Aim bow
• Fire arrow
• Arrow sticks in their cheek just below the eye
• They come looking for you
• After a moment of not finding you, they turn around with the arrow in their cheek and say "It must have been my imagination"

Rhew

The missing snow elf
A few more things.

Karliah's voice. I'm a straight woman but man is it sexy. So sad that she doesn't do anything once the thieves guild quests are over. :sadface:

"Ha! Feels like the bite of a flea!"

"I am an apprenticed wizard -- not a pack mule! Oh, very well, but make it quick"
Also when Marcurio says "are you sure you can find your way? It would be easy to get lost in here." when we're inside a 1 room house. Gee thanks for believing in me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts