1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

STUCK! Volkihar keep won't open. Help

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by Spartan901, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Spartan901

Spartan901 New Member

Dear lord this is frustrating. I'm at the beginning of the bloodline quest and I'm playing on Xbox 360. When I walk up to the gate with Serana to get into Volkihar keep it won't open for anything. The first gate opens, but the woden dorrs wont budge. Tried waiting, left and did another quest and came back, uninstalled the DLC then redownloaded it...still nothing! Someone please help!