• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gowsh

Old Fart
OK, I've got 3 of 4 Aetherium discs.

However, when I display the quest and press X for the map, I hear a disappointing "clunk." I hate when that happens.:mad:

I can't do a seance to ask the ghost who's been assisting.

I can't make out the ghosts's journal entry clearly enough to get help from the map (real bad eyes).

Where the heck do I go for the last one?

Thanks much.

T1d3

Article Writer
it is a place called deep folk crossing, I believe the symbol for it is the same one used for shrines

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
And once you have the one from Deep Folk Crossing ( It's in The Reach, by an Orc Stronghold.) you'll have to find the anvil itself. This one took me a while, It's located in a bandit controlled Dwemer ruin south of Ivarstead.

Gowsh

Old Fart
Thanks all.

I'll check it out.

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
The last one is in Deep Folk crossing; its a Dwemer bridge. If you've discovered Bathardamz for Peryite's daedric quest, go there and then head a little bit north. The actual disk is a little ways up from the bridge. As for the forge itself (number 5 in the journal), head to the Ruins of Bthalft. They have the same icon as Deep Folk Crossing, just south southeast of Ivarstead. Katria's ghost should show up to say hi at both places.

Gowsh

Old Fart
yeah, the ghost is fun.

I showed her the Amulet if Mara, but no such luck.

I also struck out witj the Dwemer-obsessed Dawnguard woman. She has a nice personality. :)

Gowsh

Old Fart
Thanks to everyone's help, I almost finished the site last night.

Just a bit of lava swimming yet to do.

Of course, this didn't stop me from spending around a half hour trying to get into Deep Folk Something-else, a nearby Dwemer site with 2 ways in I could find. One required a key and the other was guarded by one of Audrey II's long-lost cousins that just wouldn't budge.

Oh well, I eventually got to the right place. :D

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Thanks to everyone's help, I almost finished the site last night.

Just a bit of lava swimming yet to do.

Of course, this didn't stop me from spending around a half hour trying to get into Deep Folk Something-else, a nearby Dwemer site with 2 ways in I could find. One required a key and the other was guarded by one of Audrey II's long-lost cousins that just wouldn't budge.

Oh well, I eventually got to the right place. :D

Great! What item did you forge? Just curious.

Gowsh

Old Fart
I didn't really like any of them all that much.

The character is a stealth thief/assassin, so there wasn't a great match.

I forged the crown, although I doubt he'll ever wear it, considering its armor value is 0.

I wonder if wearing the crown at the time each of the stones was activated is required for the 2 effects?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts