Stuck in Command Mode (ps3)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MeekyKidd

Well my companion Lydia got stuck when i was going to kill the icewraith thing to join stormcloaks.
I killed it and fast traveled. I then lost lydia after 3 days but i'm still stuck in command mode and cannot open any doors at all or interact using 'X' please help me get out of this.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Command mode? Im on the PS3 as well and never heard of Command mode.

trifire14

its when you have a follower and you are commanding them to go places. The person that was following me ended up going through a door into a mine or something, and I can't open doors when im in command mode so I couldnt follow him in. So he was stuck in there and Im stuck in command mode still. So I can't open doors or pick up anything. I even tried waiting a couple days (skyrim days) and it said my follower got tired of waiting for me so they left...But im still in command mode.

trifire14

Yeah I know pressing "O" takes you out of command mode when the person is with you, but this guy's gone lol. I tried every button. Really pissing me off

trifire14

Yeah I was going to try that too but all 3 of my autosaves are from points after this happened. thanks for the advice though

icecoldyeti

having the same problem did you figure out how to solve itstuck in command mode can't pick up anything open any doors stuck with serana in the soul cairn and can't talk to valerica serana keeps attacking her what do I do

trifire14

I had to start a new game, which was annoying but didn't end up being too big of a deal after a few hours. Your situation might be different though, might not have to start a new game. Is Serana your follower? If so, can you see her?

icecoldyeti

I had to start a new game, which was annoying but didn't end up being too big of a deal after a few hours. Your situation might be different though, might not have to start a new game. Is Serana your follower? If so, can you see her?
Yes i can see her and im stuck in some dead world so i cant leave or advance i really would hate to have to start over im level 52

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts