1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

stuck at silverdrift lair

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by redrkt, Feb 20, 2012.

1. redrkt

redrkt Premium Member

have already cleared it out once, but going back to get the word wall, and cannot find the handle for the portcullis in the 2nd room that is supposed to be on the central stone pillar on the upper level. could this be a glitch? or am I missing something? Any help is greatly appreciated in advance.
  2. calamari kid

calamari kid New Member

Have you tried reloading a save? I've had a couple instances where pillars or switches didn't work and was able to get them to respond by doing so.
  3. M'aiqaelF

M'aiqaelF Castle Rock, CO

that switch is really hard to find...but i forget where it is! check out a youtube walkthru
  4. Static

Static Member

There's a handle on the last post on the right (when approaching the spears blocking the path from the pillar room) to open it.