Stuck as Werewolf/Skeever

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Crisi4444

@tbagalot: dont we all ? :DDDD

@ Riplash .. By the time I had read your posts I had allready started a new save .... and me and a friend had been way past that point after 12 hours of gaming xD .... Thanks for your reply though .. Ive still got the werewolf save so ill give it a try right away to see if it works ;)

EDIT : WOW .... "Player.setstage 0002ba16 100" Did the Job ;D .... Hahah if only you had answered a bit earlier ^^' --- thankyou very much ;) .... i shall remember this code incase something else happens ever again ^^ .... thanks agina ;D

SharkMom

Depending on exactly what the actual problem is, this might fix it:

Code:
Player.setstage 0002ba16 100

(if it works, then obviously ignore my previous post)
Just want to say a big THANK YOU! My son was turned into a Skeever in Skyrim and was very sad...we tried all kinds of fixes and he gave up...I found this post from you and it worked! Thank you for the fix, Riplash! Yes, I joined this forum just so I could post this to you--that's how critical the fix was for him!!

Zachman

If you can't get rid of the problem that way, a workaround would be:

Code:
player.epc 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
which would enable all 9 player controls.
Hey, I'm on PC, and I've tried everything with commands but something is wrong with my game, I'll load to where I drink the blood to be a we'rewolf and I'll change as normal but it won't let me feed, and then it'll finally change back to human and meet the girl, and it still shows beast form active in my active spells thing, but I'm human and I can't go first person or open doors or loot, I've used all the commands y'all have posted, but none work completely...I just removed the spell.. just please help me. I like the we'rewolf spell.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts