1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Strange camera glitch... WTF?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by HappyFaceClown, Sep 12, 2013.

1. HappyFaceClown

HappyFaceClown PunkNation

Today i was playing a new character i had just started the other day and encountered a glitch i've never seen before or heard about, best way i can describe it is the game stopped letting me move the camera around my character in 3rd person view when i sheathed my sword, instead my character turns in circles with the camera stuck behind him when i move the right analog stick, despite the fact that i'm not in attack mode, even weirder is this glitch is now permanent! I have no way of fixing it, i've reloaded the game several times and still its the same. It all started after a cinematic kill on a bandit, its no game breaker or anything cuz i can still play fine, its just weird, and of course it kinda sucks never being able to see my characters face now. :/
    Does this sound familiar to anyone? Anybody else ever encountered a strange camera glitch like this and if so is there any possible way to fix it? :confused:

2. shadowkitty

shadowkitty Mistress of Shadows

while in 3rd person you can hold in the right stick and adjust the camera with the left one. .

3. HappyFaceClown

Yea i know, thats not it.

4. shadowkitty

shadowkitty Mistress of Shadows

5. utael

utael Member

Try switching to first person the back again. Or sleep or wait...

6. berzum

berzum Why is the alto wine always gone?

save and reload, i've had it happen twice, kinda wierd

7. HappyFaceClown

yea that finally did fix it but only when i literally turned the console off then back on.. strange indeed.