• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Today i was playing a new character i had just started the other day and encountered a glitch i've never seen before or heard about, best way i can describe it is the game stopped letting me move the camera around my character in 3rd person view when i sheathed my sword, instead my character turns in circles with the camera stuck behind him when i move the right analog stick, despite the fact that i'm not in attack mode, even weirder is this glitch is now permanent! I have no way of fixing it, i've reloaded the game several times and still its the same. It all started after a cinematic kill on a bandit, its no game breaker or anything cuz i can still play fine, its just weird, and of course it kinda sucks never being able to see my characters face now. :/
Does this sound familiar to anyone? Anybody else ever encountered a strange camera glitch like this and if so is there any possible way to fix it? :confused:

utael

Try switching to first person the back again. Or sleep or wait...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts