• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
you decide that the misty grove is a good place to while away your time, after you pick up a roll of paper a quill and a ink well and record the full unautherized biography of Bunny Tosser 3000...

Fate

>Living, Loving, Learning<
You replied "No this is actually a picture of a sausage link" She turns around while blushing and replies...

Shew

There are no sausages in Skyrim! Thats your member, but I have something to show you...

shelder

You drop your pants to show her, but instead Alduin pops out of ur pants and with suprise you say "........

Shew

and happly you leave the maiden and her head behind in the last conversation, while continuing your journey to...

Richmipkin

Have you met maven, up in riften? Yea sure lady
I peek into the bushes, there was no fighting over cheese but they were...

Shew

Discussing whether to setup camp in Blackreach, or travel back and forth from MarKarth daily... they like the commute cause it gives them time to think about their day but it is a long ride even by horseback, so....

shelder

they decide that they would rather go exploring in a random cave. While exploring the cave they discover a GIANT LEGENDARY........

Shew

Dwemer armored Mudcrab, that simply repeats "Crab people" over and over again til...

Nightshade

"pop goes the weasel!" which in means, according to dwemer lore of ye olden times,...

shelder

then the dwemer armored mud crab began to give a "creepy" look, i began to back away but i suddenly bumped into a.........

Shew

into a Storm astronach and a Flame astronach playing pick up sticks with thigh bones and discussing who's turn it was to make coffee...

shelder

They stare at you and say "HEY!!! YOU ALMOST RUINED OUR GAME!!! GO GET USE SOME COFFEE AND SWEET ROLLS NOW!!!!!"

Nightshade

You then slip away to prepare coffee and pull out a potent poison to spike their drinks with. Except you've mislabeled your potions and it just so happens to be a....

Shew

fortify destruction potion and now they are both bigger and figured you tried to poison them and messed up and decide to teach you how to play by using your thigh bones for their next game. Lucky for you, just as they attack...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts