• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
Another arrow barely missing...

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
My second knee. It was a guard who sought revenge for something which had been done to him earlier. I was faced with only one option, and that was to...

fleeon

Take the arrow out of my knee..

Nameless1

We are brothers now, friend. for i know your pain. and just as he started to smile Bunny Tosser 3000 chomped his big toe off and...

Rui Arrojado

Baaammmmm, killed the guard with no remorse and said to me " friend help me, im a god dam serial killer that had been abused by my father, i was a frindly little rabbit that only want to meet a partner and have a family, but now i cant control myself, it´s like i have some kind of daedra comanding me !! What should i do ??...

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
i then notice that my sweetroll went missing again..so a coffee break sounds great..

And the lesson I learned after this was one I will never forget...NEVER GIVE A BUNNY COFFEE!!! The reason being...

SeaDog

...because ice cream has no bones. Psh. Everyone knows that. It's the same reason why you can't shingle a doghouse with pancakes. Anyway, I decided to go to the Winking Skeever to find...

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
A monkey selling more bunnys 0.0? how does a monkey sell bunnys? oh its skyrim..so i then decide too..

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
"Shadow Ninja Man Dude Bunny!" So the bunny accepted the name and handed me a sweet roll with an enchantment stating that i can never lose it..so i cry because i like losing my sweet roll..when suddenly an arrow..

fleeon

hit my....

female companion who happens to be Lydia. She falls down the mountain and is impaled on a rock, get's trampled by an elephant, sent to orbit by a giant, doused in flames and frost by an ancient dragon and is back at my side in less than an hour.

Nightingale

Except it seems Lydia, by some mystical means, has been transformed into a giant mudcrab. You..

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
know and she asked for the new dlc armor pack for mudcrabs,,,, but I said

Nightingale

"Mudcrabs, Lydia? That was so last Frostfall." You then continue your journey with Lydia, only to stumble across a boat of fisherman looking at her with hungry eyes. You...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts