• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
i shot one in the knee, and he said I used to be an adventurer like you, but let me guess someone stole your sweetroll

I begin throwing the confiscated cheese at it and it swoops in for an attack...wait, never mind...still circling

Barakuza

But a well placed dragonrend shout sends the troll dragon down to the earth! but you dont know dragonrend yet. which meaning this new ally could be none other than....

DrGraffiti

Mr Toast, he who wanders the hills and vales of Skyrim offering weary travellers some sustenance from his tray of toast with toppings.......todays speciality toast topping being....

shelder

....a nice creamy sauce made from smashed guards who didnt take an arrow to the knee (Mr Toast: "The guards didnt take an arrow to the knee so they didnt deserve to b a guard") I......

RelentlessNub

The Supreme Nub
I was then attacked by a goat attracted to my butter...

Eturnus

i threw the stick into a nearby bush, and when the goat ran into it, there was rustling sound, and it was not the goat that brought me back the stick, but a...

DrGraffiti

Hundred frightened butterflies, with colours of the rainbow, wings fluttering with a light breeze blowing into my ear as they lightly flew past. I watched them in a daze reminded of my days as a roaming Gigolo, and one very special lady by the name of......

Migaluch

who had awfully shaped ears but a body to fight an Orc for. Anyways, the dragon noticed all this nonesense going on and replied, in his deep draconic voice...

Nightingale

"Is this the real life? Is it just fantasyyy?" Out of the blue, a band of woodland creatures strumming lutes and playing flutes crawl out from the forest and begin to play for the dragon.

"Dovakiin,
I just killed a man,
Put my teeth into his head, shouted him down
now he's dead
Dovakiin... life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Dovakiiiiin oooh,
Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if Alduin really matters"

The dragon takes a curtsy, when an angry Nord throws a...

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I had realised this was turning stupid, and turned round to walk away, when suddenly...

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
an arrow came flying straight towards my....

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Knee! It was painful, but I wearily carried on with my mind wholly set upon...

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
Dodging the next arrow whizzing towards my...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts