• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Harc

Big Hog
Hey guys, it's the new guy and I could use some tips. I plan on making a story about a high elf born days after the oblivion crisis, who's relative starts the 2nd aldmeri dominion. He also is trained to be a Mage as a young elf, until he is 21 and he earns his place as a Mage in the thalmor. Though he started out as a pitiful whelp of a leader, he is an excellent Mage. His experience rises him up too the grand Mage of the court of wizardry in the thalmor. Takes place between 3E-434 through 4E-203. Any help or ideas would be most appreciated. I'm looking for who started the 2nd dominion, and more history of the thalmor. Though I will do do more of This myself.

Bear of Eastmarch

hey your story sounds interesting, i'm not new to fanfiction but am new to elder scrolls fanfiction and the story i'm planning on writing takes place in 4E-240 after the events of skyrim. I wanted to flesh out the idea of the Thalmor returning to Skyrim to retake the province from the Nords, the story centers on the Dragonborn only in the first few chapters as i plan on killing him off and centering the story on his child who falls into the care of the Stormcloaks. I was thinking on two stories, the first showing the groundwork for the Aldmeri Dominion invasion being laid by Thalmor agents who make false promises to the Falmer who then begin to carry out vicious attacks on the Holds of Markarth, Solitude and Windhelm. High-King Ulfric organizes a patchwork army of nords from the Holds to retake overrun settlements, an army led by the son of the Dragonborn who uncovers the Thalmor plot but fails to hinder the Thalmor invasion and the second story would be about the Second Great War, of which the plot i have yet to work on.

i was wondering if you would consider a co-op story since you seem to know a little about the thalmor and i know less than zero lol, I'd be willing to help you out with your story in anyway i can in return.

if your interested you can message me here or shoot me an email at darksider091@yahoo.com

Harc

Big Hog
Sounds great! I like the whole 2nd Great War thing. Ill email you later on and well talk then

Bear of Eastmarch

sorry but i dont think this story is going to happen i havent heard from LL since i made the first post in this thread, if i find another author to work with i'll gladly send you a message when something gets put together

Tell you what. When I'm finished with my novella (Got about 4 chapters left) I'll work on this with you. Send me a message here and I'll throw some ideas your way. Trust me, I'm not one to run off on a decent project.
Safe travels, friend.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts