stormcloak camp leader won't die?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Nope just that all Imperial and Stormcloak officers are marked as 'essential' so they can't be killed. Don't see why you'd want to kill the SC officers though, they have more balls themselves than the Entire Legion COMBINED! Jus sayin...

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
And why do they keep calling me "Unblooded" when I'm the one that recovered that damned crown for your leader and started the whole civil war thing in the first place when I gave the ax to the Jarl of Whiterun! Read the papers dudes!

thatwudbryan

And why do they keep calling me "Unblooded" when I'm the one that recovered that damned crown for your leader and started the whole civil war thing in the first place when I gave the ax to the Jarl of Whiterun! Read the papers dudes!
Well unlike your friendly neighborhood imperials, you actually have to Earn your stripes to be considered anything more than a common soldier. Referring to the Thalmor Dossier on Ulfric? Whats that line imperial supporters always use? Something along the lines of surrendering to fight another day, same with Ulfric except he plans on goin through with his actions immediatley instead of waiting for some magical who knows what to help the imps and their Grand Army fight the Thalmor. :Dovahkiin:

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Well unlike your friendly neighborhood imperials, you actually have to Earn your stripes to be considered anything more than a common soldier. Referring to the Thalmor Dossier on Ulfric? Whats that line imperial supporters always use? Something along the lines of surrendering to fight another day, same with Ulfric except he plans on goin through with his actions immediatley instead of waiting for some magical who knows what to help the imps and their Grand Army fight the Thalmor. :Dovahkiin:
Doesn't answer the question, but, you are absolutely right on it.

thatwudbryan

Doesn't answer the question, but, you are absolutely right on it.
How so? Doing errand boy work and fighting in battle are two totally different things, wouldn't consider someone a badass if they jus snuck in somewhere and pulled a couple levers. Off topic I know mah bad

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts