• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
J

Jeremius

Quite possibly. It wouldn't be the first time. Do you know if any of the other "Gods" are of the Talos type? I was under the impression that they were their own "species" - i.e. Aedra. Why is Talos the only one that this has happened to?

Besides, in the long run, who cares. Worship, don't worship, run around in circles while chanting gobbledygook - whatever floats your boat.

Saying that a man cannot be a god just by being worshiped in lore is Thalmor talk buddy. Are you a Thalmor?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Quite possibly. It wouldn't be the first time. Do you know if any of the other "Gods" are of the Talos type? I was under the impression that they were their own "species" - i.e. Aedra. Why is Talos the only one that this has happened to?

Besides, in the long run, who cares. Worship, don't worship, run around in circles while chanting gobbledygook - whatever floats your boat.

Saying that a man cannot be a god just by being worshiped in lore is Thalmor talk buddy. Are you a Thalmor?
Hmm... maybe... hmm... Hail Sithis! Oh, sorry... my true colours are showing!

NENALATA

Last King of the Ayleids - RETIRED
images

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts