• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
Hey guys. This is my first build that ive posted. I hope you like it.

The Storm Blade

A Spellsword type character that focuses on shock type spells from afar while cutting down enimies with there sword up close. They wield katana like weapons with shock enchantments and are fierce in ranged and close combat.

Race: Imperial (Reccomended but not required.)
Type: Battlemage/Spellsword
Primary Skills: One-Handed, Destruction and Enchanting
Secondary: Restoration (I guess you could replace with Conjuration) Light armor
Armor: Expert/Master robes of Destruction, Morokei, and enchanted boots and gloves (Light Armor)
Weapons: Katana like sword in one hand (Dragonbane or Shock enchanted Blade sword) and Shock Destruction spell.
Stone: Lover stone
Perks: Augumented shock,Disintergrate(Not nescessary but cool) and Armsman 3/5 are eccential. Also make sure to put some points in light armor. The rest is up to you.

So you may be wondering why i made thi build based on shock? It has its advantages such as:
1. Its badass
2. Few enimies use and are resisstant to shock spells so you dont have to worry about some ass being resistant.
3. UNLIMIATED POWAH!! (Star wars reference)
Augumented shock not only boost damage to your shock spells but it also boosts damage for shock enchanted weapons! I chose katana type weapons because i just like the feel of it with this build! I got inspiration of this build for the revamped Virgil from the new DMC. Enjoy!

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts