1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Xbox 360 Storing Black Books?

Discussion in 'Dragonborn DLC' started by Naginata, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Naginata

Naginata Huntress of the Shadows

I recently finished the Dragonborn DLC and had wondered for a long time if I could store my Black Books in a bookshelf... would look nice next to my Oghmah Infinium (Which yes, I kept) :p Can I store the Black Books in my house, or are they one of those permanent quest items you can never, ever get rid of no matter what?
  2. Saozig

Saozig Hippy

It seems to me you should eventually be able to unload them. I finished the main quest but still can't. I was wondering if you have to collect all them. Not sure yet. Seems sucky if you're stuck carrying them around forever.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Professor Skalvar

Professor Skalvar General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club

I've collected them all and you still can't unload them. I think the reason they're still "Quest Items" is because you can change your power in case you don't like it. Still, I too would prefer to be able to store them in a bookcase or a chest of some sorts.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Saozig

Saozig Hippy

Really? Jesus, I hate it when my inventory gets cluttered with quest items I can't unload. You're not using all of them at the same time--why couldn't they make it so whatever one you're using is the one you can't unload until you accept a different power?
    • Agree Agree x 1