Stop right there criminal scum!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I manage to come across this photo and cracked up laughing just looking at it. Has anyone else seen it?

tumblr_lxym9dmbtr1qixjvmo1_500.png

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
That's amazing. I love people.

:D That's priceless!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
*Gets Ulrich thrown in jail*

Garrus: Nice job! I'm the captain of the guard now. I owe you one.

Me: Hm, I wonder if he has good stuff on him now that he's been promoted. *pickpockets and looks in inventory without taking anything*

Garrus: STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!

Daedric_Crusader

Lord and Master of all I servey.
LOL... as soon as I saw this I was like (in my head) "Stop right there criminal scum, you violated my mother" - off of Gamer poop - Oblivion ;)

Suleku

The Grey Knight
o_O lmao... seriously laughed out loud when I saw this... now if you excuse me... *takes your loot then runs away* :)

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
Yes, there are 2 "go to jail" slips still there. The third one, the one that should be on the far right, is missing. You can see where it was torn off.

And this is why the Oblivion guard is better than the Skyrim guard.

Actually I like that the Skyrim guards are different then the Oblivion guards and have their own distinct personality. Now having said that, I have to add that I get to Missing the Oblivion guards so I load up Oblivion and slap on my Gray Fox mask and start a ruckus for laughs. I love it when I'm on the roof in the market district and the guard telleports or glitches up there to arrest me. I always resist. One gurad followed me right on up into the Thrieves Guild but not into the gray fox's bedroom, they won't go there for some reason.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts