Xbox 360 Stone of barenziah glitch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MattMilne94

I have collected 23/24 stones and have only the one in the proud spire manor in solitude to get, i have completed the stormcloack quest and therefore can't gain access to the mansion, is there away round this? Any help would be appreciated

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I don't see how completing the Stormcloak questline prevents you from becoming Thane of Solitude to get access to Proudspire Manor, but you can also pickpocket Fihada to get the Key to Solitude Fletcher. There's a bug for the patio door to Proudspire Manor and the Key to Solitude Fletcher that allows you to use the key to open the patio door.

MattMilne94

you said completeting the stormcloack questline wouldn't effect my chances of becoming the thane of solitude but the only quest i have done for falk firebeard is the man who cried wolf and it doesn't let me go any further than that

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
He should have The Key:

standalone

This is with my mage who has really low Pickpocket skill with no perks and the sneak icon eye open wide as well

To become Thane of Solitude you need to complete the quest Elisif's Tribute as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts