• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
standalone

Still Here

Lydia was relieved to finally open the door to Breezehome. The day had been extraordinarily long: first, she had met a near carbon copy of herself from another universe (along with a rather scaly Dragonborn named Archer), then she survived being Shouted off High Hrothgar, and finally she spectated the first recorded game of Unrelenting Force Tennis (with Jordis as the ball). Now that Jordis was incarcerated again, Maria Suvian was trapped by crash-to-desktop errors, and Other Lydia and Archer had gone home, Lydia was looking forward to a quiet evening with Julius.

She and Julius casually dropped their swords and shields on the floor, a rather bad habit they’d both picked up over time. She turned to Julius with a smile, and opened her mouth to say something like “Well, we’re home,” or, “Thank the Nine today’s done.”

She was interrupted by Julius throwing his arms around her shoulders and kissing her lips. She blushed lightly as he buried his face in her neck, inhaling her scent. Lydia cringed a bit, knowing she desperately needed a hot bath, but Julius didn’t seem to mind at the moment (not that he smelled much better).

“I thought you were dead,” Julius choked.

“Hey, it’s okay,” she whispered, kissing him lightly.

Julius sniffed and slid down to his knees, resting his head against her waist. Lydia placed her hand on the back of his head and played with his hair between her fingers. She’d seen him at his low moments before (as he had witnessed hers), but he’d never quite been like this.

“I’m here, love.” She smiled softly. “I’m still here.”

He squeezed her leg as his shoulders started quaking. She gently shushed him and took hold of his other hand.

“I was so terrified,” Julius whimpered.

Lydia knelt down, and looked Julius in the eyes. She wiped his tears away, and then placed her hands on his cheeks. Their eyes fluttered shut as she pulled his face to hers. They embraced one another as their lips met, then squeezed tighter as the kiss deepened. Lydia moaned softly as they parted, and Julius smiled weakly as he wiped his watery eyes.

“You’ll never lose me that easily,” Lydia said coyly.

-----
-----
Anyone notice that the forums don't let you indent?

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Oh look at you, trying to convince me that Lydia will come back to life. You can be just so damn cute sometimes with your blind faith, you know that right? <3

Torok

What mod did you use for that pic?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts