18+ Stigweard Ruadhan's Signatures, Artwork & Avatars

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
dwemerreveal_zpseab31f4b-1_zps8b5c844b.png
dotd_zpse8aa088b.png
TTSP_zps40140bdb.png
civilwar_zpsd1c43f0c.png
dawnguard_zpsd93c2c5d.png
deathtoulfric_zpsea29006b.png
dovahkiin_zps9d33b53f.png
imperialslaughter_zps60ca5f37.png
4b70810f-ab9a-41b9-9e4a-43897eda3fb1_zps76d33ba4.png
dwemer_zpsd1cc336a.png
orismer_zpscad5c777.png
thalmor_zps7b59bd90.png
htti_zpsdc96fe92.png

Stigweard Ruadhan

Feel free to copy, edit and use these signatures as you wish.

I ask only two things...if you like them, can you please rep or comment? And if you do use them, can you please credit my work somewhere?

Much appreciated!

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
May I use the second one there as my sig? I do love that one, it'll be as shown there since I can't edit worth plops but I will credit you for sure

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Are you able to do fancy tricks with contrast etc? I can only take snaps with my phone, which makes pale skin kinda glowy, as seen in my icon/avatar thing.

I do like your style. Very simple and clean. :)

Stigweard Ruadhan

Are you able to do fancy tricks with contrast etc? I can only take snaps with my phone, which makes pale skin kinda glowy, as seen in my icon/avatar thing.

I do like your style. Very simple and clean. :)

I can do, yes! I've got the use of Paint, GIMP and IrfanView - all programs that are free to download and are really good quality for the work you can produce if you know a few tricks!

I'm sure I could take requests from people if that would please a few members of this cracking community? It would be nice to give something back!

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
May I make a request? :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
IMG_20130104_202415.jpg

"Formless and vanquished we shall travel
Faith and shield will guide our battle"

Hope I did that right.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Any particular styles? I should be able to get this done tonight when I've got some time free...give me 24 hours and I'll have it done!

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Nope. Do whatever you want. Unless it would help, but I'm not picky. :)

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Thank you! :) I will have to come back to give some reputation. Apparently ya can't give one single person Rep twice in a row.

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
Permissions to use a Sig? Will credit and Rep you whenever asked and will also display it in the actual Sig.

Asking for a Dawnguard one with a Vampire Lord. Would love that OR any Companion Werewolf signatures.

Latest posts