• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RoG Delta

The dark elf chick from the college is my steward for my falkreath home. I accidentally recruited my wife, jordis, into the blades, so she wears that crappy armor all the time. Fml

Wicked

my guess is that only the most bland of followers can be stewards (ie housecarls)

what if i wanted cicero to entertain my children and teach them to murder
bethesda you are ruining my dream family

i dunno my husband Farkas, my steward is Vilkas, and my follower is Aela the huntress not so bland there Wiki and a few other sites are saying Vilkas was confirmed not to be a steward...But when i came home to Lakeview one nite with Vilkas intow.....Farkas and my current steward Marcurio(mage from pub) where fending off bandits, it was dark, i was tired and i lobbed off Macurio's head by accident....i spoke to Vilkas and the option to ask him to be steward popped right up....i just wish Aela would wolf out during battles....

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
For all you evil characters out there: Eola can become steward!
CANNIBAL STEWARD FTW!!!!!

feliciano182

buggegirl99

Stewards List:
Rayya
Gregor
Faendal
Calder
Valdimar
Lydia
Mjoll the Lioness
Roggi Knot Beard
Iona
Eola
Onmund
Anneke Crag-Jumper
Brelyna Marion
Uthgerd the Unbroken
Jordis
Vilkas
Belrana
Derkeethus
Sven
Marcurio
Possible Stewards from Dawnguard:
Agmaer
Beleval
Durak
Ingiard

buggegirl99

welcome

Saozig

Hippy
I was quite disappointed that the badass executioner Ahtar from Castle Dour (Solitude), who can be recruited to become a Blade, can't be recruited as a steward. I foolishly thought any follower could be recruited as steward, so I went to all the trouble to dispatching Jordis as my follower and going to the Castle Dour dungeon (the place gives me vertigo!) to get him and take him back to Lakeside Manor. Should have just gone to the Skyrim Wiki and looked at the full list, huh?

I may go with Jordis. Of the Housecarls in the major holds, Jordis and Argis are the ones I like the best. Jordis is usually my second choice for a follower when I need a break from my favorite follower, Marcurio, who I think I'll get as a spouse eventually (Blaise and Sofie need a father!). Jordis doesn't get on my nerves like Iona, Calder and Lydia do. Haven't see any glitches reported for Jordis as steward....yet.

buggegirl99

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts