• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I was wondering, if I were to utilize my house carl from Riften, for instance, as steward of my new property, would I be leaving my Riften property "ripe for the picking?" After all, there would be no one guarding Honeyside, and you know those rat-way vermin. Should I worry?

In addition, if anyone has any specific steward that they would vouch for, or not vouch for, by all means do tell. :beermug:

Atz

The lil Gal from your Riften house makes a solid Steward . I gear her up with good weapons and turn her loose . She is Very loyal , and has archery , one hand and , steel armor . Lydia is also good . Hope this is useful to you . And No Iv'e never lost anything from an empty house in Riften .:cool:

Wildroses

I'd avoid any of the hirelings, including Erik. I've tried to make Belrand and Marcurio stewards in the past, but there is some bug which makes their dialogue stuck on hirelings dialogue despite acting in all other respects like a steward, which is terribly frustrating as stewards are the only way of getting servants and livestock.

I have had success with making any housecarl, Illia, Golfdir (? Guy who's ancestral tomb you help clear out) and Faendal your steward.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts