Steam Group: Name ideas and more!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What name do you think should the Group be called?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo

Dabiene Caristiana

Simply say you are in favor of ESOS or Lightning Racoons. This is a multiple vote as well. However you cannot vote on the same name twice. :)

Dabiene Caristiana

Reminder, poll closes within 24 hours people! However, I may let a few days on (until Nov 1st) for other name suggestions or voting additions.

lizardisok

It just seems like only the ones with voting options stick out.

So, the others you'd have to make a reply after reading through the post.

For the poll pick it's like RIGHT there easy to see and one click, done deal.
vote for: The Exquisite Salvation Order of Skyrim (ESOS)

Dabiene Caristiana

o_O Corrupt? How? You can clearly see the other choices at the top of the first post. I couldn't actually PHYSICALLY edit the poll and make a new one to narrow it down little by little. Thus, I added names right at the top.

Oy vey.

@Wolfbane : In my first post I said you do not have to have a computer or a huge gaming PC. If you have console games the group will also have gaming sessions for that, not only written on the steam group site, but also on a thread here.

No one will miss out if they really want to game with someone. Though it does go without saying, having a good gaming PC will get you access to more games and thus play with others. :) But again, you won't miss out.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
#pcmasterrace :p

Thank Yahtzee for the monster that phrase has become. Thank me for the fake hashtag.

Dabiene Caristiana

Looks like Solarfury and Lost Gods are in the lead. Still got a few hours. ;)

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
Solarfury would be my preference if it's down to those two. None of us are gods and we're not particularly lost either. Drunk maybe, but not lost.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
What is this Steam? Something tells me the Dwemer are involved somehow...

Of the options posted I like: The Exquisite Salvation Order of Skyrim.

lizardisok

o_O Corrupt? How? You can clearly see the other choices at the top of the first post. I couldn't actually PHYSICALLY edit the poll and make a new one to narrow it down little by little. Thus, I added names right at the top.

Oy vey.

@Wolfbane : In my first post I said you do not have to have a computer or a huge gaming PC. If you have console games the group will also have gaming sessions for that, not only written on the steam group site, but also on a thread here.

No one will miss out if they really want to game with someone. Though it does go without saying, having a good gaming PC will get you access to more games and thus play with others. :) But again, you won't miss out.
No you can't clearly see that, :p

Dabiene Caristiana

So it's now a tie between Solarfury, Lost Gods, and The Exquisite Salvation Order of Skyrim.

I'll think for a little bit if I want to erase the top of the first post and just put it with those three and have people vote again.

Dabiene Caristiana

All of them as in...? The top three or all the names? Because it really wouldn't make much difference lol it'd still be tied either way. But yeah, I'm going to edit the first post with only the top three so far so people can continue to vote. Until we get a clear winner.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts