Steam Group: Name ideas and more!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What name do you think should the Group be called?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
WINNER

The Exquisite Salvation Order (TESALOR)

Steam thread: http://skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/t...order-tesalor-steam-group.78562/#post-1984511

So I decided that sometimes, people have a hard time staying together. Especially from wiki's and forums. It's hard to keep connected to people.

However, I've been here for 3 years and I still stay connected with lots of people on here. I wanted to keep that going. And I know a lot of people want that as well. We all have a passion for gaming as well as general discussions on a multitude of topics. That being said... I introduce to you....

A steam group idea.

Now this does without saying but it needs a name. Since this belongs to all people who want to game with each other and stay connected, I didn't feel right with naming it without everyone's vote on it. Who knows, I might just mash some suggestions to get everyone's feel on it. But we can all discuss it. That's the wonderful thing about this forum. We can discuss things at a very polite and mature level and have fun with one another.

As far as the function of the steam group goes, we will plan gaming sessions. Xbox, PS, PC, doesn't matter. Hell even 3DS gamers can even hook up. Point is, it's a way to stay connected and have fun. Steam has a calendar and an alert system that keeps people up to date and reminds them of what events are coming along.

There may also be people that will do streaming maybe, or youtube videos that will come out of members gaming. It all depends on how it evolves from the community's vision...

So, what do you guys think? I do so hope you read this before voting. ;) Though I figure you didn't. Silly rule breaker!

As for people who do NOT have steam, but want to be part of the group, we'll probably have a system in place, such as a thread that will keep updates on events available for people in that situation. So no one will feel left out. That was everyone will have someone to play with. :) Someone MATURE to play with anyway. :p

You can also suggest names in the comment section. :) And yes, I got these names from a wacky generator, haha.

Also, if anyone wants to add me so I can add them later to the group, my steam name is Sumarya. It's also in my profile details. If you also want games to be added to the group you may suggest them as well. :)

Last edited:

hershangames

I think this is a great idea, I feel like out of the gaming community, this is one of the very few civilized forums in which people are nice and fun. So I'm totally for it!!

That said, here are some names(they are not necessarily (they really aren't) the best names):

-"Gaming Empire"
-"Digital Earth"
-"64BC(64bit community)"
-"Nice&Cozy"
-"Casual Gamers"

That's all I could come up with.

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

Dabiene Caristiana

Good ideas! I'll add them at the top :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
The SF (SkyrimForums) Steamers

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
I really like this idea. This has been a good site for me and I always love coming on here and hearing the sound of social justice arguments not happening ;)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
It almost goes without saying that my username is Nyoxios... :D

oh! And an additional name: Lightning Raccoons shortened to LiRa.

Edit:

Inspired by Eh Bee Vines: Piques' Picks

Last edited:

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Hey, I was invited? Cool.

If any of you guys want to add me, the username's PeripheralIngenuity and the display name is Sir-Not-Appearing-in-This-Film (obviously). I'd love to plan gaming sessions sometime.

I play various co-op games such as Rocket League, Don't Starve Together, Borderlands 2, L4D2, Battleblock Theater, and more.

Add me if you wish; I already have Dabiene and Nyo. I also have 3DS but not as many games on that as I do on Steam. :p

P.S.: Love the name 64 B.C. A close second is Solarfury.

P.S.S: Great idea, Dabs.

P.S.S.S: I've been looking for more people to play with. Hallelujah.

Dabiene Caristiana

Alrighty then ;)

I'll add names to the list when I work on the official thread for the group. Already got it saved. :)

And of course you were invited lol Goes without saying but anyone in this community is invited. Especially if they are an avid gamer.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
I've been wanting to play them Bordetlands thingys but the "you have to play co-op for it to be fun" mentality a all the fans seem to have immediately turned me off to it.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I've been wanting to play them Bordetlands thingys but the "you have to play co-op for it to be fun" mentality a all the fans seem to have immediately turned me off to it.

It sucks that some games are like that, that it's only fun to co-op. But on the other side, if you have a gaming buddy, it's a lot more fun than just doing it alone. At least, most of the time. There are some times I just want to play some games by myself :p

Dabiene Caristiana

lizardisok

It can be abbreviated in ways, plus while thinking of it the acronym TESO's came to mind.

Last edited:

Dabiene Caristiana

True.

Though when a group name is created on steam, you write out the full name, and the group name box, and in the Abbreviation box you write out the letters to abbreviate it.

But yeah, pretty big group name :p

lizardisok

I should say while thinking of the name, I noticed it had letters of TESO in it,

I like it :p

Anyhow, have a nice day :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
True.

Though when a group name is created on steam, you write out the full name, and the group name box, and in the Abbreviation box you write out the letters to abbreviate it.

But yeah, pretty big group name :p

Which is why Lightning Raccoons is awesome, abbreviated to LiRa :D

or Piques' Picks.. (PiPi) toilet humor ;)

hershangames

Has nobody thought of "Ultimate Gaming Gods"?

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts