Spoiler Steadfast Dwarven Sphere or Riekling?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The sphere is naturally tanky and strong, but the Riekling can be equipped to be much stronger than the sphere. Do take note that I don't have high enchanting or smithing levels.

Which is the better choice?

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Take the sphere for the coolness factor. If you find a good ebony or stalhrim weapon give it to a riekling and roll.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Spheres are faster and do more damage but rieklings can carry your stuff too and are almost as strong + rieklings seem to stay at range more than the sphere.

I think I should have added that I am a full time mage. I avoid getting into the fray as much as possible (with the exception of Become ethereal => Fire storm/Mass Paralysis/Blizzard.
Anyway, it says on the wiki that they deplete arrows. So they don't have an infinite supply? I guess I should have expected as much, they aren't exactly the usual follower.

Moonwort

I personally tired of the sphere clanking, and bumping, and steaming and clanking and bumping and steaming and sitting there while you are asleep with its weird little spherie face clanking and bumping...

I was not sad when it got assploded by vampires. It was pretty cool for a little while though.

They respawn in Kagrumez if given a day.
I'm aware of that, but I wanted to try the riekling as well.
The riekling IS A BOSS.
All his equipments had health/magic resist/lightarmor (in that particular prioritization)
and his health had absorb health and absorb stamina. boss.
not to mention that his ring is the ring of the beast. hwuahaha.

Adam Warlock

Riekling Warrior !

Powerful and deadly

Wields greatsword and bow with any arrows(i dump on him the falmer,iron, and forsworn arrows i find)

Wears 4 pieces enchanted armor and 2 pieces of jewelry

Pack mule for extra loot

he so scary that when i have him with me , my kids never ask for gold

the perfect pet !

Chadonraz

I've only ever had one creature follower, and it was a Steadfast Dwarven Sphere called Mr. Rollaround. Stupid Esbern hit him with fireballs and then killed him. -.-

Anyway, I personally cannot stand Rieklings, so I would definitely pick a sphere - or even a spider - over one. Mr. Rollaround was way cool, not least because he only ever hissed (and clanked). I don't know if a Riekling follower would speak (in their language or English), but if Rieklings in general are anything to go by... yeah. No thanks.
I'm assuming an NPC can do everything a Riekling can, and then some.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts