Starting out ..... messe dup mission already

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lizardisok

thanks Lucid

does anyone know of a good walkthrough for Blackreach crimson nirnroot?

JoeReese

I spent hours on my first play through, looking for 30 of them. What a pain in the tail. I ended up going into blackreach, picking the ones I find along the main road, leaving, and then hitting the same spots again later in the game. On PS3 I was able to put them down or into storage, while I waited to find all 30. If you get a glitch, where you put 5 in storage and it sends your count into negatives, pick them up and put them away one-by-one, instead of all at once. It seemed to fix that for me.

lizardisok

Why is my horse attacking? I thought they ran from danger... my first horse died from fighting, and now my second one is doing it too

JoeReese

Never really figured out why they sometimes run and sometimes fight. Can only assume they fight if something gets too close to run from. I learned to keep my horse alive longer by stopping somewhere short of the destination and then getting him later, when I need to travel overweight. If you throw your loot in an urn, sack, chest, or something near the front "door" then fast travel right to where you are, the horse will show up.

lizardisok

I'm at FDorbidden Legend. The answer is Eagle Whale Snake, but I go into next room and the arrows fly out everytime?

Can someone help with this?:rale:

I think it's because I took a gem off the pedestal , I knew I shouldn't have touched it,........... now I can't get anything back on there

JoeReese

I think you're in Geirmund's hall. I had to look it up, because it didn't sound familiar, but I think you're missing one. According to UESP, there should be another whale in there.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Forbidden_Legend

Left side: Eagle, Whale
Right side: Whale, Snake

If I'm reading it right, this is from the view point of you standing in the entry to the room. If you're taking it from another angle, you'll have to rearrange the order accordingly.

lizardisok

Not sure what happened. I didn't even see the levers by the chairs, but anyhow Thanks for restoring my faith in this quest!
Advancing...

lizardisok

I was in
Folgunthur

I believe
I might be in the Hall now, I just "found" 4 artifacts, and now I am stuck inside the room.
It wasn't really much searching though. Everything was within a yard and the cursor directed me to it.

Lucid

Hey lizardisok, where have you been, man? I feel like it's been forever since you've asked us a question ;) Hope you didn't abandon Skyrim.

lizardisok

Hi Lucid :)

It's just that I beat the main part of Skyrim so that's pretty much why. I do get urges to play though!

Lucid

Ah, but you've only just begun. Now you need to complete the Companions questline, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Daedric Artifacts achievement, kill Miraak, kill Harkon.....hmmm, what am I missing?

lizardisok

I've heard something funny in the game before. It was the drunken guy in Riverrun .. i mean Winterfell? Where was he from..

anyway I think it was the first time I had random dragon attack. After the battle he comes and says something epic like " My Gods in all my years I've never seen such a sight.. got any ale or mead? "

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts