Starting a new playthrough. Again.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Playthrough style

• Get your plops together

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go steal stuff (TG)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Go kill people (DB)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other plops (Comment below)

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Hart

Sassmaster
Alright, so. Here's the deal. I can't keep my plops straight half the time in Skyrim and often venture off my original course of a play style. So I'll put a couple options up. Should I keep my level 56 relic hunter lady or go be a badass and finally do the DB and Thieves Guild?

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
Here is my proposition:

Play char that will use ONLY daedric relics, everywhere possible, that is.
I don't think there are gauntlets n boots relics, so you decide on that.
Race: Dark Elf or Orc or Breton. Not because you will be warrior type, but just because I think that would fit some1 using: Volderung/Ebony Blade, Ebony Mail, Clavicus Vile helmet, Namira's ring/Ring of Hircine... But its your opinion.
Skill trees: Id go with primary two-handed (that green hammer, or ebony blade), for secondary shield/sword (spellbreaker, dawnbreaker), later on: sneaky with marhunes razor.
Skill trees: I quess you've figured it by now: one-handed, two-handed, heavy-armor, sneak, smithing/enchanting (optional).
Difficulty: Expert to Master. I simply don't think this kind of build is for Legendary, maybe not even for Master, as you don't have much use of Heavy-armor skill tree's right side (no matching set means probably not hitting armor cap)
Standing stone: ... whatever, but I'd go with Lords Stone for bonus protection.
This one can go to high levels, I believe.

This would be it. I haven't play this kind of char, I just had it in mind for some time in case I come back to Skyrim (and that time will come, sooner or later).

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
but the dark brotherhood and thieves guild aren't badasses though.
Well neither is anybody else, so it really doesn't matter. Except you, of course, @sticky runes is badass. Always has been, always will be.

Hart

Sassmaster
So I decided what I'll do. I'll start off at a member of the Dark Brother hood, as a heavy armor wearing mage with heavy influences on Illusion and Conjuration magic. After the whole DB quest plays out, I'll "abandon" them, and go start collecting Daedric artifacts. From there, the relic hunter play kicks in, and I'll start focusing on archery and Destruction magic, and then level the rest from there. Maybe with a focus on two-handed later on (around level 60)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts