• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Starting to run with my Breton Mage tonight and am looking for tips on surviving the initial escape sequence.

Having gone through it before, it seems like the first sequences are based almost entirely on melee rather than magic. You just don't have the spells and magicka do you?

Wondering oh Wise Ones. May I delve the vast depths of your knowledge?

AS88

Staff member
First sequences? You'll do fine with a mage. Bretons start with Conjure Familiar, Flames and Healing, which is all you'll need for the first few levels.

Just don't make an ugly, short one ;)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
First sequences? You'll do fine with a mage. Bretons start with Conjure Familiar, Flames and Healing, which is all you'll need for the first few levels.

They start with those even in Oblivion? I didn't think they had "flames" in Oblivion. I know they do in Skyrim. Don't worry, she's not ugly. It took me almost 2 hours to take her from Rhea Pearlman to something that resembles a human as opposed to a troll. Everything had to change and I had to give her purple hair, but I got it done. Now I just need to see if she has nice t**s so I can decide how to dress her.

AS88

Staff member

They start with those even in Oblivion? I didn't think they had "flames" in Oblivion. I know they do in Skyrim. Don't worry, she's not ugly. It took me almost 2 hours to take her from Rhea Pearlman to something that resembles a human as opposed to a troll. Everything had to change and I had to give her purple hair, but I got it done. Now I just need to see if she has nice t**s so I can decide how to dress her.

Oh, my bad. Didn't read the 'Oblivion' bit..

This didn't happen :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts