PS4 Started Playing Skyrim Again After 2 Years...Struggle is Real

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Clau

The Fateless One
It's been two years since I stopped playing Skyrim altogether. Got busy with Fallout 4 and a bit of Ni-Oh. Now I'm back and have logged in once more to the forum to share my experience in Skyrim...2 Years since I've played.

1. Started a New Game in Master Difficulty with my bread and butter build: Assassin

2. Got owned by a Spriggan near Falkreath

3. Killed in Dragon Rising as I was shooting at Mirmulnir behind some stone blocks

4. Killed by Bear after an encounter with a random hostile Nord

5. I'm clunky in stealth now minus the Dark Brotherhood equipment.

All in all, getting my game back altogether and its great to be playing Skyrim again.

Anyone else getting into the struggle of Skyrim mastery after a long layoff?

Clau

The Fateless One

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I ended up playing a Modded Skyrim for the first time, after a long period of not having played vanilla for a long time. I got crippled and diseased by a wolf, chased by a mudcrap while near death, then it rained and I started freezing due to being very cold. Finally with a town in sight, some bandit shanked me from behind.

Thus ending my twenty minute life in Skyrim.

Clau

The Fateless One
I ended up playing a Modded Skyrim for the first time, after a long period of not having played vanilla for a long time. I got crippled and diseased by a wolf, chased by a mudcrap while near death, then it rained and I started freezing due to being very cold. Finally with a town in sight, some bandit shanked me from behind.

Thus ending my twenty minute life in Skyrim.

I must try these realism immersion mods once more as I get my old form back. It's been awhile since I've played with survival mode on. They must have further polished it after years.

OT, great to see you still active to this day. Cheers DrunkenMage :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts