Started playing Oblivion yesterday; My one complaint:

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I got Oblivion during the Steam summer sales (along with several other games) and I didn't really play it more than 4 or 5 minutes at a time. I thought it looked like crap and the gameplay was terrible compared to Skyrim, so I just went back to that for a month or so.

But then yesterday, Skyrim kept crashing due to all the mods I have installed, so I got a few Nexus mods and started the game up. And I realized how much of an idiot I am.

Once you get over the extremely-clunky combat and sub-par graphics, it really is a good game. But I have one complaint:

It isn't as user-friendly as Skyrim, especially in the menus. There's no "Press R to loot all" like Skyrim, and I personally feel this brings down the entertainment value as a whole.

So my question is: Are there any mods to change this? I've searched Nexus again and again but never found anything.

Interesting. A loot all button was in xbox version. I just did a quick search.
Find BTmod, it has mapped arrow keys for that. Read about it on
wwwoblivionmodwiki.com

The Gray Fox

Article Writer
well, Oblivion was released in 2006 making it more than 6 years old. Videogame advancement has come a long way since the times of oblivion. But both games have their plus and minus points. like Oblivion has Poison Apples, and the Gray Fox cowl which made it that you could commit crimes and not be caught when you took your mask off. and if you compare it to skyrim its not to hot. but it 2006. it was game of the year.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I still feel it's vastly superior to Skyrim. I found overall the quests to be much more entertaining. And I love the comment about subpar graphics. As far as consoles are concerned, the game came out when people were making a transition from one generation to the next.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I still feel it's vastly superior to Skyrim. I found overall the quests to be much more entertaining. And I love the comment about subpar graphics. As far as consoles are concerned, the game came out when people were making a transition from one generation to the next.

I agree that the game was a lot more fun than Skyrim in a lot of ways.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts