Spouse won't move houses?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Usulama

So I started a new character, and basically the first thing I did was to go to Windhelm and marry Revyn Sadri. He's just so sleek, man, no wonder he can train my speech.

Seeing this was so early in my game I didn't own a house yet, and after the wedding I told him we could live in his house, AKA in Sadri's Used Wares.
The house looks beat, but worst of all, there is only a single bed. See my problem?

I remember with Ysolda (whom I married before), I had a plopston of things to say to her. Her normal dialogue options from before marriage, and the normal "give me money" "cook me some food" and "lets move". After adoption I could also ask about the kids.
With Sadri I only have two options, which is begging about money or food. I can't move, he doesn't acknowledge that we got a daughter (probably because they don't live together), and he lost all previous dialogue options.
Why is this?
Does he just not want to live in whiterun? Or is it because the people of Windhelm desperately need a general goods merchant, so they won't let him move?

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
I don't know if you've done this already but you must have a double bed for you and your spouse to move. Simply go to the Steward in Dragonsreach and talk to him and there should be dialogue to put extra rooms in your house.

Usulama

I don't know if you've done this already but you must have a double bed for you and your spouse to move. Simply go to the Steward in Dragonsreach and talk to him and there should be dialogue to put extra rooms in your house.

I appreciate the help, but that's wrong. All the stewards, depending on which house you buy, offer to furnish your rooms and not add additional ones (except for Solitude's Proudspire Manor, which adds a child's bedroom if Hearthfire is installed).
All the homes have double beds even when unfurnished.

ZombieTrash143

By adding rooms, I mean furnishing them. They weren't there before.

Good luck trying to fix it. Also, that's not true, pretty sure all I had was a single bed in Markarth before I done it up.

Usulama

By adding rooms, I mean furnishing them. They weren't there before.

Good luck trying to fix it. Also, that's not true, pretty sure all I had was a single bed in Markarth before I done it up.

The rooms are there, the bookcases and such aren't, but I suppose you could be right about the beds.

ZombieTrash143

That's what I mean! Haha adding rooms - Furnishing rooms. Same thing to me lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts