1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

(SPOILER WARNING) Tips, Tricks, Strategies, etc...

Discussion in 'Skyrim Guides and Tutorials' started by The Honorable Gidian the Diva, Nov 14, 2016.

1. The Honorable Gidian the Diva

The Honorable Gidian the Diva Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!

Post your tips and tricks for other players here. This can range from ways to deal with powerful enemies or extremely powerful build combinations and all that.

This one is how to kill a giant at any level on any difficulty. This demonstration is at level 1 on adept difficulty (because Legendary difficulty would have taken ages and I wanted to do other things).

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Honorable Gidian the Diva

The Honorable Gidian the Diva Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!

This is why finishing moves are utter bullsh**, and why enemies that can perform them are extremely dangerous for those that don't fully understand them. Also, a demonstration of how to easily avoid damage from a dragon on the ground.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Tracker947/video/23513006

3. Ysarth the watcher

Ysarth the watcher High Elf of the Skyrim wilds

That's a new one for me. I remember searching on Youtube something similar and learnt the 'shoot and sprint away' technique. This one actually amused me:D