*spoiler alert* So pissed at DB questline...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Yeah, the DB quest is my favorite. I was gutted when Astrid betrayed me. I feel your pain brother!

I agree. I just did that quest last night for the first time. IT was the saddest video game moment ive had. I didnt see festus. I may go back to look at the carnage or something. I didnt see veezara but I saw gabriella I say arnbjorn die before my eyes. I was SUPER elated to find nazir alive but very worried because I didnt notice Babette was alive. I didnt see her I didn't see her body either I assumed she was killed and left somewere that in the commotion I couldn't find her. But when I herd her with nazir moving rocks to get me out of the coffin I was even happier. I was sad to see astrid and sad to kill her. When I went into the coffin I heard everything come crashing down and burning "Nazir has been crushed I thought" I thought for shur I was going to get out to a crushed nazir but the night mother said to sleep. (it Felt odd but strangely comforting) But I got out and saw they were alright. We are all living "sorta" happily in the dawnstar sanctuary now.

The thing that makes this sad is my dunmer assassins mother died when he was young his father was an mentally abusive drunk who hated him. He died when he was a bit older but still young. This was the only real "loving" family he had. Astrid was like a big sis. Arnbjorn was like a big brother, Gabriella was like a sister. Veezara was like a big brother (I saw him at the wedding assassination it was cool) Festus was like a crazy but lovable uncle. Nazir was like a big brother. Babbet was like a little sister who is 300 years old lol.

It was the best and worst quest ever. Maros reaction was great but I wished I could say something scary. "What but your dead"
dramatic pause, says in a deep dunmer voice "not yet maro, not yet." stabs in the heart. I through him in the rivier and am going to hand his armor in the dawnstar sanctuary.

lol I had to get this all of my chest.

Aleksander

A word of advice: if you ever play Oblivion, do not do that Dark Brotherhood questline. It's worse... it's so much worse.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts