• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
A new Spell Tome that I just found has added to the list....
Telekinesis: Can pull an object towards you from a distance. Add it your inventory or throw it.

xLOSTx

if you would be so kind, could you try to look for the best fire,shock,and frost spell available?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I'm looking and as I find new Spell Tomes & what they do I add them to the list.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Yes, the day after I shaved my moustache off, I had it for 5yrs & 2 months.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I get that a lot.....lol.

Windress

Thanks Mate, it just means that some of the Tomes are also available as Scrolls. Can you do me a favour, can you post those Tomes & what they do so I can add them to the list.

I can assist a bit with this:

Conjure Frost Atronach: Conjures up a Frost Atronach to fight for you for 120 seconds. Like the Flame Atronach, if this creature is killed in combat, it will explode and cause area affect frost damage to everyone (including you and your followers).

Conjure Storm Atronach: Conjures up a Storm Atronach to fight for you for 120 seconds. Same speil, if it takes too much damage during a fight, it'll explode and cause AoA lightening damage.

Conjure Dremora Lord: Conjuration of a Dremora Lord for 120 seconds. This is an expert level conjuration spell (level 75 skills requirement), and a little different from summoning Atronachs. The Dremora Lord cannot be dispelled, and he cannot be controlled by Dragon Priests. They fight mainly with melee attacks, and have a health rating of 700.

Flame/Storm/Frost Thralls: Summons corresponding Atronach permanently (or until they're killed). I do believe they still explode upon defeat.

Dead Thrall: Reanimates a dead body to fight for you permanently. (or until.... killed? unkilled? banished?) This one only works on bodies of humans.

And yes, I think all of these spells are also available as a single cast scrolls. I hope this helps!

Wilgecko

Premium Member
Here is a list of Spell Tomes that I have compiled over the last 4 weeks of playing, I'm sure that there are more out there that I haven't found but there wouldn't be many.

Banish Daedra: Weaker summoned Daedra are sent back to Oblivion.

Blink: A low-level invisibility spell to get you out of trouble.

Baltham's Insight: a short duration but long range detect life spell.

Bound Battle Axe Conjures a magic battle axe for 120 seconds.

Bound Sword: Creates a magic sword for 120 seconds.

Calm: People and creatures up to level 9 wont fight for 30 seconds.

Candlelight: Creates a hovering light that lasts for 60 seconds.

Chain lightning: Lightning bolt that does 50 points of shock damage to health and half to magicka, then leaps to a new target.

Choking Grasp: 40 points of drain health damage for 3 seconds on touch.

Circle of protection: Undead up to level 20 entering the circle will flee.

Clairvoyance: Shows the path to the current goal.

Close wounds: Heals the caster 150 points.

Conjure Dremora Lord: Conjuration of a Dremora Lord for 120 seconds. This is an expert level conjuration spell (level 75 skills requirement), and a little different from summoning Atronachs. The Dremora Lord cannot be dispelled, and he cannot be controlled by Dragon Priests. They fight mainly with melee attacks, and have a health rating of 700.

Conjure Familiar: Summons a Familiar for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing.

Conjure flame atronach: Summons a flame atronach for 60 seconds wherever the casters is pointing.

Conjure Frost Atronach: Conjures up a Frost Atronach to fight for you for 120 seconds. Like the Flame Atronach, if this creature is killed in combat, it will explode and cause area affect frost damage to everyone (including you and your followers).

Conjure Storm Atronach: Conjures up a Storm Atronach to fight for you for 120 seconds. Same speil, if it takes too much damage during a fight, it'll explode and cause AoA lightening damage

Courage: Target wont flee for 60 seconds and gets some extra health and stamina.

Dead Thrall: Reanimates a dead body to fight for you permanently. (or until.... killed? unkilled? banished?) This one only works on bodies of humans.

Detect life: Nearby living creatures, but not undead, machines or daedra, can be seen through walls.

Ebony Flesh: Improves the castor's armor by 100 points for 60 seconds.

Electrifying Spark: a good Apprentice-level Shock Damage spell that damages enemies over time.

Elemental Blast: A powerful offensive spell with: Fire Damage, Frost Damage, and Shock Damage.

Enhanced Visibility: An illusion spell which creates a light on a target for 30 seconds.

Equilibrium: Convert 25 points of health into magicka per second. Caster can be killed by this effect.

Fast healing: Heals the caster 75 points.

Fear: Creatures and people up to level 9 flee from combat for 30 seconds.

Fenrik's Welcome: A convenient Expert level Illusion spell that has effects Chameleon 100% on self for 5 seconds, and Open Hard Lock on target.

Firebolt: A blast of fire that does 31 points of damage. Targets on fire take extra damage.

Fire Rune: Cast on a nearby surface, it explodes for 50 points damage when enemies come near.

Flame Cloak: For 60 seconds, oppoents in melee range take 8 points fire damage per second. Targets on fire take extra damage.

Flames: A gout of fire that does 10 points per second. Targets on fire take extra damage.

Flame Thrall: Summons Flame Atronach permanently (or until they're killed). I do believe they still explode upon defeat.

Flaming Familar: Summons Flaming Familar which runs into battle and explodes.

Frost Cloak: For 60 seconds, oppoents in melee range take 8 points frost damage and stamina damage per second.

Frost Rune: Cast on a nearby surface, it explodes for 50 points of frost damage when enemies come near.

Frostbite: A blast of cold that does 10 points of damage per second to heath and stamina.

Frost Thrall: Summons Frost Atronach permanently (or until they're killed). I do believe they still explode upon defeat.

Fury: Creatures and people up to level 6 will attack anything nearby for 30 seconds.

Greater Ward: Increases armour rating by 80 points and negates up to 80 points of spell damage or effects.

Hangman's Noose: A powerful journeyman Destruction spell with drain health 130 points for 3 seconds on touch.

Heal other: Heals the target 112 points, but not undead, atronachs or machines.

Healing: Heals the caster 15 points per second.

Healing Hands: Heals the target 15 points per second, but not undead, atronachs or machines.

Ice bolt: 70 Frost Damage on target.

Ice Spike: A spike of ice that does 31 points of frost damage to health and stamina.

Ice Storm: A freezing whirlwind that does 50 points of frost damage per second to health and stamina.

Incinerate: A blast of fire that does 75 point of damage. Targets on fire tae extra damage.

Ironflesh: Improves the caster's armor rating by 80 points for 60 seconds.

Lesser Ward: Increases armor rating by 40 points and negates up to 40 points of spell damage effects.

Lightning Bolt:A bolt of lightning that does 31 points of shock damage to health and half that to magicka.

Lightning Cloak: For 60 second nearby opponents take 8 points of shock damage and half magicka damage.

Lightning Rune: Cast on a nearby surface, it explodes for 50 points of shock damage when enemies come near.

Magelight: Ball of light that lasts 60 seconds and sticks where it strikes.

Magicka Vortex: Absorb Magicka, Weakness to Magic 25% and Stunted Magicka.

Movement Mastery: Telekinesis 40 ft. (Level 100 Mysticism required).

Muffle: You move more quietly for 180 seconds.

Night Form: Powerful Invisibility and Fortify Sneak, and take Sun Damage, which reduces Magicka cost to cast.

Oakflesh: Improves the caster's armor rating by 40 points for 60 seconds.

Orum's Aquatic Escape: Invisibility, Night-Eye, and Water Breathing.

Pacify: Creatures and people up to level 20 won't fight for 60 seconds.

Pride of Hirstaang: Summons Bear to fight for the Caster (30 seconds). Resist to Frost 30% on self for (30 second). Fortify Strength 5 pts for (30 seconds).

Raise Zombie: Reanimate a weak dead body to fight for you for 60 seconds.

Reanimate corpse: Reanimate a more powerful dead body to fight for you for 60 seconds.

Revenant: Reanimate a powerful dead body to fight for you for 60 seconds.

Scorching Touch: Fire Damage, 12 points for 6 seconds on Touch. Weakness to Fire, 75% for 6 seconds on touch.

Searing Bolt: Fire Damage, 5 points for 7 seconds on Target.

Shield Wall: Fortify Heavy Armor and Shield effect.

Soul Trap: If a target dies within 60 seconds, fills a soul gem.

Sparks: Lightning that does 10 points of damage to health and magicka per second.

Steadfast Ward: Increases armor rating by 60 points and negates up to 60 points of spell damage or effects.

Stoneflesh: Improves the caster's armor rating by 60 points for 60 seconds.

Storm Thrall: Summons Storm Atronach permanently (or until they're killed). I do believe they still explode upon defeat.

Summon Xivilai: Summons a Xivilai to fight for the Caster (30 seconds). (this is not a new spell)

Telekinesis: Can pull an object towards you from a distance. Add it your inventory or throw it.

Transmute: Transmutes one piece of unrefined iron ore to silver, or silver ore to gold if the caster is carrying any.

Turn lesser undead: Undead up to level 6 flee for 30 seconds.

Voice of the Emporer: Calms people nearby for 60 seconds.

Wall Of Flames: Sprayed on the ground, it creates a wall of fire that does 50 points of damage per second.

cool! just a suggestion, maybe highlight em in colors to group those in magic type, like destruction, conjuration etc...

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I would like to know where you found a few of these... telekinesis for one and summon xivila

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Both have been random, on my last character Telekinesis was found in a Giant's chest at Broken Limp Camp & on this character I found it in a chest in Mistwatch. As for Summon Xivila I honestly can't remember as I found it on my first character.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I would like to know where you found a few of these... telekinesis for one and summon xivila

I have just found Telekinesis in a chest at Ancient's Ascent on my latest character.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
thanks buddy headed there now

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
What do you mean, can you be more specific ?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Bump

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts